** So I was banned because ___ **

laugh.gif

The things ive been banned for
laugh.gif

I remember once JRose told me I was "accidentally approved"

I got banned for making a call out thread messin with JRose But He Unbanned me because I didn't really mean anything by it...like try to diss him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by HoweezY

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Real talk, how does dude get away with this type of stuff?
I have no idea ...
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah fam...you and Dom are up there with bans. I think he got you by a little bit since you slowed down recently...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ accidentally approved

What did you do on your last name?

I think I've been banned/suspended/warned by a different admin each time...either way, I'm trying to do good and maybe get that name back next year.
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

I've been meaning to talk to Dirty about the last ban, since I'm pretty sure it was a misunderstanding (Mayor was involved
eyes.gif
), but I haven't come around to it...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah fam...you and Dom are up there with bans. I think he got you by a little bit since you slowed down recently...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ accidentally approved

I think I've been banned/suspended/warned by a different admin each time...either way, I'm trying to do good and maybe get that name back next year.
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

I've been meaning to talk to Dirty about the last ban, since I'm pretty sure it was a misunderstanding (Mayor was involved
eyes.gif

What other names have you had? You don't seem like the Dom/FreshProduct type to constantly be getting banned.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Real talk, how does dude get away with this type of stuff?
The exact same thing that I asked......

Yea that dude is a comedian.,...but holden was the one thirsty the time i got banned

laugh.gif
@ this turning into an NT Banned Chat

roll.gif

"What were you in for?"

"Man, dude that locked me up, I caught him on a bad day or something.
eyes.gif
I'm back, though.
smokin.gif
For the 82nd time."

Irrelevant to this post but
Ska if you're reading this, how and when did you become an NT mod?
I'm just curious because I been on NT since 2001 and I went on hiatus sometime during 2003-2006. I knew of the screenames like Dirtylicious, Air Ant,Holdenmichael before they were named admins/mods. I come back and they were given that power. But you just came out of nowhere
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I just noticed that you became a member in 2004, I'm just curious thats all lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ accidentally approved

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
The last name is still here I just retired the joint..aint been banned since they axed Moe STACKS over the summertime

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying though, I just want to know where my avatar went? Like that jointjust disappeared, no warning no nothing.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm on SN #8[/color]

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

banned three times-- all for the same reason.

i made fake YouTube links that forwarded to M***Spin.

happy.gif

It took you 3 times to learn not to do that?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ accidentally approved

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
The last name is still here I just retired the joint..aint been banned since they axed Moe STACKS over the summertime

Oh aite...I remember the Moe STACKS thing. Uppercutted Horse, if I'm not mistaken...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ accidentally approved

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
What other names have you had? You don't seem like the Dom/FreshProduct type to constantly be getting banned.
laugh.gif
All variations of this name...(dat sick kid, dsk aka illoquent, etc.). I'm not going to lie, almost every time it's been something stupidI did and deserved it. Almost...
happy.gif

I basically have a bad habit of getting caught up in dumb @$%+, but nothing spectacular or flashy...
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
@ this turning into an NT Banned Chat

roll.gif

"What were you in for?"

"Man, dude that locked me up, I caught him on a bad day or something.
eyes.gif
I'm back, though.
smokin.gif
For the 82nd time."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I lost count of how many names I'm at right now... I'm guessing around 7 or 8.
Ya know, if I'm still on my OG name, I'd probably have around 15K posts by now...

Originally Posted by Kneesh

I'm pretty surer that I received the most unprecedented ban in NT history....but I'll just leave it as water under the bridge.

Hopefully I can get my OG SN back in the near future.

What happened Haze ?

Lets just say that 1 of NT's more rogue staff members enters into a chatroom totally independent and outside of NT...we get into a back and forth exchange...(he could throw out "jokes", but he couldn't take "jokes" back in return)....his ego felt bruised in some way I guess...and he decided to to do what he does best...he banned me from NT. I got banned for something totally outside and unrelated to NT and for something that didn't warrant any action. It was kind of like getting into an argument with a librarian and having your drivers license suspended...total abuse of power....but what are you gonna do?
ohwell.gif

I think thats an NT first....
thats when the whole oh you mad pharrel dunks era happen right? I think I was in there

smh@JRose and smh@the mods/admins letting him get butthurt and letting him abuse his power

Back
Top Bottom