** So I was banned because ___ **

butthurt
roll.gif

My only warning that im aware of was when me and Muscle had a "sig war" going with OldManWearingNikes.

My sig saying "OMWN enjoys anal" went a little too far i guess.

Even though it could have, technically, been interpreted either way, everyone knew what i was getting at.

How do you know if you get a warning but didn't go back into a thread? Do you automatically get a PM any time you've done something wrong?

I always see them put *warned* or whatever in the thread, but how do they know people go back in is what I'm asking?

Originally Posted by CP1708

How do you know if you get a warning but didn't go back into a thread? Do you automatically get a PM any time you've done something wrong?

I always see them put *warned* or whatever in the thread, but how do they know people go back in is what I'm asking?

They don't have to .

The Cubs suck BTW .

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
@ this turning into an NT Banned Chat

roll.gif

"What were you in for?"

"Man, dude that locked me up, I caught him on a bad day or something.
eyes.gif
I'm back, though.
smokin.gif
For the 82nd time."

laugh.gif

i hear THB comes out of retirement in 11 months
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Can I Live

laugh.gif

roll.gif

"What were you in for?"

eyes.gif
I'm back, though.
smokin.gif
For the 82nd time."

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
You shouldn't have said this.

NT'ers will now go through hell and high water to get you warned or something of that matter.
laugh.gif

I got banned by Meth in the pyp September 2006. I very nicely said someone was gay. (sarcasm)

But honestly I didnt care because School was starting back up....

But Dom and them Goonies dudes used to go hard

I had to get rid of those names too cause I would go hard at mods for typing some of their more idiotic statements.

Some of you new dudes have missed a lot of "Mod Oppression" like you think you have it bad now.

There used to be a rule (not offical) where a mod could go hard and get personal if the situation called for it but a regular guy couldnt do he same.

I remember when people were getting banned for being a donkey in general .

I got to say NT is def a better place than it was before, esp the last 6 months.

Why does everybody not like Holden?

haze that chat room thing ya'll was going in in
laugh.gif

cobra where the hell did ya avy go..
roll.gif

-bdis-

First Ban - Purposely put somethin' sports related in General, got suspended, then my roommate made a thread airin' out the admins/mods.....they turnedmy suspension to a permanent ban.

Second Ban - Havin' fun in a PYP, and somethin' I said was taken the wrong way...but homeboy took no offense to it. Permanent ban changed to a 1 monthsuspension.

Third Ban - My identity was revealed by Meth himself, and he knew I was postin' under a back up name. Permanent ban.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

haze that chat room thing ya'll was going in in
laugh.gif

cobra where the hell did ya avy go..
roll.gif

-bdis-

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man, my avy got yanked... I messaged dirty but no response...[/color]
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]think my funniest ban was under Wuck Feezy, got banned for asking a dude in a PYPif he was wearing girbaud shuttle jeans then I posted a[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... Theyguy thought it was hilarious, but Dirty didn't think so...[/color]

Don't ever bother pm-ing the mods, they won't respond. Once you get the axe forget about it. FOREVAR!!

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Don't ever bother pm-ing the mods, they won't respond. Once you get the axe forget about it. FOREVAR!!
Not true Dirty, Meth and Jrose all respond to PM's. More so meth than any mod to be honest.

I see a guy around here who has "banned user" where it usually says "registered member".

I always wondered what was up with that....

Info?

****Waits for avy to be deleted****

wrote:

Not true Dirty, Meth and Jrose all respond to PM's. More so meth than any mod to be honest.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Meth's a cool guy... and he always leaves you with a Peace...Wonder if he talks like that?[/color]

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by Can I Live

laugh.gif

roll.gif

"What were you in for?"

eyes.gif
I'm back, though.
smokin.gif
For the 82nd time."

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
You shouldn't have said this.

NT'ers will now go through hell and high water to get you warned or something of that matter.
laugh.gif

hes retired not banned so it doesnt matter

That's not really true Dirty has answered me before.

Got banned 2 years ago for flaming the hell out of some dude who was going after bowserella
laugh.gif
. Seems like ages ago RIP BigBobbsOnCampus.

I got banned for making a thread about an album in the music forum.

Tell me how that makes sense ...

ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I got banned for making a thread about an album in the music forum.

Tell me how that makes sense ...

ohwell.gif
smh.gif
The album probably just had leaked ... &nd wasn't OFFICIALLY out .

Back
Top Bottom