SMH @ This Girl's Rant

Originally Posted by moneymike88

why wasnt the reaction for this the same...asians are too racially sensitive
To me, this video sorta has a comedic undertone, while that asian library video is slightly condescending.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

To someone with common sense and no agenda, this video sorta has a comedic undertone, while that asian library video is slightly condescending.

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

I am not going to lie and admit that yes I do see asian people talking on their phones at the library but I mean its definitely not limited to just a certain race. We are young adults in college and we see people with bad manners from every nationality and race. The part that pissed me off the most about this video was when she started saying "ching chong" etc. This kind of deal happened to me in person while i went to go eat with my family near Santa Monica and it is something I just cannot tolerate. The traffic in the parking lot for this plaza was really bad and we happened to be blocking their car from coming out but we were stuck in traffic and really couldn't move. The girl and her boyfriend proceeded to honk and then flip me off while i was in the passenger seat with my sister driving and parents in the back. She then stretched her eyes and made a slanted eye and said "fbombing" asians out loud. Usually I am not the type to flip out and have road rage or anything over a middle finger but what she said just completely threw me off and made me get out the car. I wasn't going to do anything physical but I just made sure she knew that she was living in a city with a large population of Asians and that its one thing to get mad about blocking the car but bringing race into it is just flat out unnecessary. The boyfriend kept apologizing and saying that "all i said was ****s man" which got me even more angered a the fact that he thinks its okay because all he said was ****s. Eventually both ended up apologizing and what not but damn, its amazing how racism will always exist no matter how many years go by. This girl who posted the video is probably done for and she probably won't be able to attend any of her finals this coming week because of the amount of hate that is going around not only the UCLA campus but even here at UCSD.
tumblr_lgvdb1CASJ1qao8ddo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

moneymike...you're an idiot.

laugh.gif
quoted so you cant edit...dudes get axed for personal attacks on the reg, son

Son, I'm not editing my post. You're attacking Asians on the low in this thread and you're calling me out?

Get %#!!#%% real, kid.

how do you do anything "on the low" via text...im not writing an addendum to the da vinci code and there isnt anything to decipher

stay mad though, maybe you'll feel better
happy.gif

edit - some people just hate it when theres an opinion that differs from theirs...im not going to clutter the thread going back and forth with you..show me where i attacked Asians and stay mad, or just stay mad
grin.gif

edit - that pm doesnt show anger...i didnt even use exclamation marks yo
edited again
Noskey wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:

Stop trolling, lame.

http://niketalk.com/topic/268481?page=-1

read # 3

spin the wheel homie

Oh, so you admit to openly attacking Asians? I guess that makes it...better?

Well damn...I guess I've been trolled. Isn't that against NT's ROC, though?

Edit: Saw your edit in your last post. Definite troll.

^ you just caught feelings because you wanted to make yourself think i was "attacking asians"

chill son

Moderate Gatsby wrote:
Son, I'm not editing my post. You're attacking Asians on the low in this thread and you're calling me out?

Get %#!!#%% real, kid.
Show me where/Stay mad.
smile.gif

edit - that pm doesnt show anger...i didnt even use exclamation marks yo
edited again
Noskey wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:

Stop trolling, lame.

http://niketalk.com/topic/268481?page=-1

read # 3

spin the wheel homie

per the ROC
4. "Trolling", or makingposts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NTguidelines.
Now tell me how you weren't trolling when you posted that video and said Asians are too soft. You just knew that that would get under our skin since we're stereotyped as soft, right? Just wanted to start problems and get attention, yeah? Yeah, I thought so. Spin the wheel kid
wink.gif

Me not agreeing with everyone else isn't trolling.

Also, Seriously?

where did you see me post "asians are too soft"?

You have insecurities and I'm going to sleep.

Originally Posted by roboski

I don't know being black I'm use to generalizations and ignorant comments so this video wasn't surprising or shocking to me. It just comes with the territory of being a minority in a country such as the USA.

try being a minority in a different country. don't get it twisted, even with all the !*$$%#!! they get here, minorities have it alot better in the states than alot of overseas minorities.

Also, Seriously?

2qu4tcg.jpg

i'm sorry my man, but your posts are consistently of such low quality that i'm convinced it's intentional. if your whole thing isn't an act, well damn! i dunno what to say then.

my girl showed me this earlier. i understand shes entitled to her own opinions but damn. blatant racism in there. asian manners? ching chong? wow. there is a tad of overreaction to this, but i think its made more noticeable by the fact that asians in the past had a tendency to rarely speak up about ANYTHING. now we have all these asian americans speaking out against this and nobody knows how to deal with it
laugh.gif

Also, Seriously?

Right here,

...asians are too racially sensitive
You know what you were doing. But I'm not feeding your attention deficit anymore. You've successfully derailed this thread into being about you. Are you satisfied? Did this thread fill the void where you would otherwise have irl attention?

Originally Posted by Noskey

Also, Seriously?

Right here,

...asians are too racially sensitive
You know what you were doing. But I'm not feeding your attention deficit anymore. You've successfully derailed this thread into being about you. Are you satisfied? Did this thread fill the void where you would otherwise have irl attention?
juss callin it like i see it

etherv1-lg.jpg

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

I am not going to lie and admit that yes I do see asian people talking on their phones at the library but I mean its definitely not limited to just a certain race. We are young adults in college and we see people with bad manners from every nationality and race. The part that pissed me off the most about this video was when she started saying "ching chong" etc. This kind of deal happened to me in person while i went to go eat with my family near Santa Monica and it is something I just cannot tolerate. The traffic in the parking lot for this plaza was really bad and we happened to be blocking their car from coming out but we were stuck in traffic and really couldn't move. The girl and her boyfriend proceeded to honk and then flip me off while i was in the passenger seat with my sister driving and parents in the back. She then stretched her eyes and made a slanted eye and said "fbombing" asians out loud. Usually I am not the type to flip out and have road rage or anything over a middle finger but what she said just completely threw me off and made me get out the car. I wasn't going to do anything physical but I just made sure she knew that she was living in a city with a large population of Asians and that its one thing to get mad about blocking the car but bringing race into it is just flat out unnecessary. The boyfriend kept apologizing and saying that "all i said was ****s man" which got me even more angered a the fact that he thinks its okay because all he said was ****s. Eventually both ended up apologizing and what not but damn, its amazing how racism will always exist no matter how many years go by. This girl who posted the video is probably done for and she probably won't be able to attend any of her finals this coming week because of the amount of hate that is going around not only the UCLA campus but even here at UCSD.
212733nfb1tuey.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom