SMH @ This Girl's Rant

I never said Asians are the only ones talking on their cellphones. I said Asians talk loudly on their cellphones.

Originally Posted by bigjohn46581

shes right though. asians really do talk on their cellphone all loud at the library. if someone presented the same idea with some tact would it still be offensive?

Son....i see plenty of other races. We're just louder....lol

And this dumb broad is toast. Her cell, address, name and everything is being blown up all over the web.   

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
EPIC response is EPIC.

I think people are just overreacting as she probably did. Maybe she had a bad study session and impression on most Asian people just because of this one instance when an Asian person just started yapping away on the cell phone while she was trying to study.

I'm not supporting what she said but I can see why she could be frustrated. Instead of posting this video and getting insulted on the internet maybe she should have asked the library personnel to ban cellphone use during finals week. I'm sure they could have obliged that request.

roll.gif
@ and then like im bout to catch an epiphany and like and then aaaaaaa ching chong ding dong

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Not thread worthy. 
Why not? We've got "Finally getting that booger out Appreciation" threads on NT.

It's a shame how ignorant people are.

laugh.gif
@ Crank's post

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that response.

What she said in the beginning, I understand where she's coming from a little bit...but the rest of it was blatant racism.
sick.gif
And even making light of the tsunami, come on, didn't know a broad could be that dumb.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Not thread worthy. 
Why not? We've got "Finally getting that booger out Appreciation" threads on NT.
Well that can be appreciated.

With this vid if you take out all of the ignorance and racist comments she's just blowing off some steam about things that piss her off and imo actually has a legit beef about ppl talking on the phone in the library. Not that even that is anything to really discuss.

If it's just about acknowledging what a shame is that ppl are ignorant I'm surprised the vid wasn't hosted on worldstar.

All my friends posted this on facebook and reblogged it on tumblr, I'm watching it now. It's whatever.

^The problem is that she blamed it basically all on Asians, like Asians are the only ones who talk on the phone in the library. We all know that's not true. And through the whole video, while it can be seen as a rant and blowing off steam, clearly showed her inner racism against Asians and most likely, all other non-Whites.

Back
Top Bottom