SMH @ This Girl's Rant

Man up guys. Man up. you Asians are quick to stand up for what Top Gear said about Mexicans, but when someone speaks out against you guys, it's BLASPHEMY.
laugh.gif
man up guys, man up.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Man up guys. Man up. you Asians are quick to stand up for what Top Gear said about Mexicans, but when someone speaks out against you guys, it's BLASPHEMY.
laugh.gif
man up guys, man up.
 u still butt hurt over that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by th0ugh

How is my statement a generalization, girl? Put 2 and 2 together..someone who was raised appropriately will not even consider making such a video..have a seat

really?

are her parents not white?

can her parents not be blamed for how they raised her?

roll.gif

oh, ok.
isnt that basically what she was saying about asian people in the video?

i didnt watch the video, but if josh said "i blame her parents" yall wouldnt have said anything

because he called them white parents, its an issue

are her parents NOT white?

cute response, but im not finna waste a post responding.

like i said, you caught up on the word white...i dont see how its prejudice at all to blame a WHITE girl's WHITE parents...

i mean, im sure josh could have blamed her ASIAN, BLACK, INDIAN or HISPANIC parents, but, somehow, i don't think those imaginary characters are at fault......for once.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

laugh.gif
man up guys, man up.
 u still butt hurt over that
laugh.gif

never was
laugh.gif
. look at this thread and tell me who's "butthurt"?
wink.gif

as racist and insensitive it was, I hate internet pillaging.

the KKK is out there raising children to hate as we speak and they're being looked over because some female that doesn't care for you (not hate) said something foul.
seems pretty dumb to me.
seems like there are bigger issues.

I mean, if I knew the girl I'd think she was a racist, but considering I don't I'm not going to spend time online trying to ruin her life.

like i said, you caught up on the word white...i dont see how its prejudice at all to blame a WHITE girl's WHITE parents...

i mean, im sure josh could have blamed her ASIAN, BLACK, INDIAN or HISPANIC parents, but, somehow, i don't think those imaginary characters are at fault......for once.

eyes.gif
for the record, im not white and could care less about white people being "discriminated" against
im just pointing out the hypocrisy of blaming her white parents for how she was raised, when (if you watched the video you would know this) she was making the same generalizing statements in her video about how asian parents dont raise their kids to be able to take care of themselves, etc

Originally Posted by bleach

eyes.gif
for the record, im not white and could care less about white people being "discriminated" against
im just pointing out the hypocrisy of blaming her white parents for how she was raised, when (if you watched the video you would know this) she was making the same generalizing statements in her video about how asian parents dont raise their kids to be able to take care of themselves, etc

how is it hypocracy when Josh didn't contradict himself? Was Josh in this post crying racism from what the girl said about asians?

someone called PREJUDICE in josh's post cause he used the word WHITE....YOU tried to say he was being hypocritical in saying such, when he never even criticized the girl for her asian parent comments...

she is white. her parents are white. live with it.

(its annoying when EVERY post you got 5-10 NTers trynna contradict you and argue with you over ******ed points....then, when they get called out on it, the reasoning behind them desperately grasping for recognition ALWAYS comes out laughable...you're pointing out hypocracy with a dude that isnt even being a hypocrite...)

Everyone is racist in some form or another. Most people are just smart enough to keep their mouth shut in public.

Originally Posted by bleach

eyes.gif
if you don't see the difference, you're ******ed.  The white girl's generalization is based on what she saw...she saw that the Asian parents were cooking and doing laundry for their child...how is THAT related to a child not being able to take care of themselves if the parents made the decision to cook and clean?  wheres the correlation? what i get out of that is a parent being a PARENT...nothing to do with them being asian or them not being able to take care of themselves...like i said before...nobody level headed would even consider making this video nor someone level headed would single out asian ppl on something any PERSON would do...she is obviously racist towards asians and her video backs up my claim..like i said..i blame her parents, at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom