Silver to $250 an oz...

Prices won't matter think about this 250.00 an ounce means that the purchasing power of the dollar in near collapse... So think of your silver in the $$$ form is not good bc Dollars do not matter (in the since of $$$ not being worth the paper they're printed on).

Prices won't matter think about this 250.00 an ounce means that the purchasing power of the dollar in near collapse... So think of your silver in the $$$ form is not good bc Dollars do not matter (in the since of $$$ not being worth the paper they're printed on).

Originally Posted by emmmmy

i have 2000 to invest. Should I get gold or silver or both and where should I buy

i say half ounce of gold and 2 tubes of eagles 

these are some good sites to buy from 

monarchpreciousmetals.com fast shipping good for silver their hand poured silver is very nice 

providentmetals.com probably best for you cause they sell tubes and gold in all sizes and also fast shipping

silvertowne.com again fast shipping, free shipping on their bars and some coins so if your a "silver is silver" guy then they got the best prices besides going to a local coin shop

scottsdalesilver.com imo slow shipping but their products are nice the prices are a little higher than other places

apmex.com lots to choose from, they charge a lot for shipping but they ship ups and its packaged in some waterproof box 

Originally Posted by emmmmy

i have 2000 to invest. Should I get gold or silver or both and where should I buy

i say half ounce of gold and 2 tubes of eagles 

these are some good sites to buy from 

monarchpreciousmetals.com fast shipping good for silver their hand poured silver is very nice 

providentmetals.com probably best for you cause they sell tubes and gold in all sizes and also fast shipping

silvertowne.com again fast shipping, free shipping on their bars and some coins so if your a "silver is silver" guy then they got the best prices besides going to a local coin shop

scottsdalesilver.com imo slow shipping but their products are nice the prices are a little higher than other places

apmex.com lots to choose from, they charge a lot for shipping but they ship ups and its packaged in some waterproof box 

good looking joe.... i been looking for a new spot to cop sum silver....

but this yr we should see 50-60 dollars easy........

im a buyer right now btwn 32-45

volatility in the euro zone will push it past 45 easy but central bank intervention can knock it down in a matter of days........

the gold silver ratio has to meet somewhere because they are very disconnected right now....

2012 will be even more volatile than 2011, so if your looking to make a quick buck buy low sell high ......

good looking joe.... i been looking for a new spot to cop sum silver....

but this yr we should see 50-60 dollars easy........

im a buyer right now btwn 32-45

volatility in the euro zone will push it past 45 easy but central bank intervention can knock it down in a matter of days........

the gold silver ratio has to meet somewhere because they are very disconnected right now....

2012 will be even more volatile than 2011, so if your looking to make a quick buck buy low sell high ......

HELP ME NT

So I'm going to have about 500-700 dollars to invest. My first time investing.
What should i get and why? and how much can i make off of it? also, where do i cop from

HELP ME NT

So I'm going to have about 500-700 dollars to invest. My first time investing.
What should i get and why? and how much can i make off of it? also, where do i cop from

and is it as easy as it seems??
So y'all are telling me i just buy some gold and silver bricks and coins and wait for the price t go up, then i resell it and i cash out?

and is it as easy as it seems??
So y'all are telling me i just buy some gold and silver bricks and coins and wait for the price t go up, then i resell it and i cash out?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I should convert my $200 bonds to silver or something
its a good idea ^ , i was foolish to use my bonds and the couple stacks i made from selling my shoes on drinking with my friends i didnt buy anything of value with that money just pissed it away fun times tho, i could have got silver for 9-15$ at the time too...oh well i try to buy as much as i can now 

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I should convert my $200 bonds to silver or something
its a good idea ^ , i was foolish to use my bonds and the couple stacks i made from selling my shoes on drinking with my friends i didnt buy anything of value with that money just pissed it away fun times tho, i could have got silver for 9-15$ at the time too...oh well i try to buy as much as i can now 

There will a pull back later this year. Start stacking that cash. There is going to be a big buying opportunity coming up.

There will a pull back later this year. Start stacking that cash. There is going to be a big buying opportunity coming up.

Back
Top Bottom