Silver to $250 an oz...

what do you put your money in (you never say)? is it a for sure thing(nothing is for sure)? do you know the exact price it will be in 3 years(if you do enlighten us)? is it a bank(lol)?

you seem to be in a lot of these investment threads saying its dumb to put money in stuff, no one can predict what the future holds for silver or anything else
silver and gold will never be worthless

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

frank i just feel thats a good price considering it was 49$ a few months ago, i dont really have no logic or theory behind it coming from 49 its the dips so i bought em. ill buy below 35 and above 35...not sure ill buy at 50 tho i would to see how things sit at that range before i start to buy again

So you basically pulled it out of thin air?  It's your money fam but I'd be a little more discriminate with my funds if I were you.
All you people just throwing your money at silver and gold without any kind of strategy or clearly defined goals are in
for a rude awakening.

A fool and his money are soon parted.  No offense.

My strategy is based on the actions of the Federal Reserve. 

http://www.washingtonpost...27/gIQACk97VQ_story.html

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

frank i just feel thats a good price considering it was 49$ a few months ago, i dont really have no logic or theory behind it coming from 49 its the dips so i bought em. ill buy below 35 and above 35...not sure ill buy at 50 tho i would to see how things sit at that range before i start to buy again

So you basically pulled it out of thin air?  It's your money fam but I'd be a little more discriminate with my funds if I were you.
All you people just throwing your money at silver and gold without any kind of strategy or clearly defined goals are in
for a rude awakening.

A fool and his money are soon parted.  No offense.

My strategy is based on the actions of the Federal Reserve. 

http://www.washingtonpost...27/gIQACk97VQ_story.html

what do you put your money in (you never say)? is it a for sure thing(nothing is for sure)? do you know the exact price it will be in 3 years(if you do enlighten us)? is it a bank(lol)?

you seem to be in a lot of these investment threads saying its dumb to put money in stuff, no one can predict what the future holds for silver or anything else

Of course that is true.
But let's be real here, I bet at least half of the people who have posted in this thread don't understand even the simplest fundamentals behind the fluctuation in gold and silver prices.

And throwing money in metals just because they were higher a few months ago isn't the greatest investment strategy.

Like I said before, invest in something small and simple to start. Invest in something you know. A product you buy, for instance. Do research into the company. See what the analysts think (not always right of course). And then make a decision and stick with it. 

Of course that is true.
But let's be real here, I bet at least half of the people who have posted in this thread don't understand even the simplest fundamentals behind the fluctuation in gold and silver prices.

And throwing money in metals just because they were higher a few months ago isn't the greatest investment strategy.

Like I said before, invest in something small and simple to start. Invest in something you know. A product you buy, for instance. Do research into the company. See what the analysts think (not always right of course). And then make a decision and stick with it. 

how hard is this business to get into/understand?? I mean if I start studying for the next 2 months or so can I really be good at it????????

how hard is this business to get into/understand?? I mean if I start studying for the next 2 months or so can I really be good at it????????

Well to put it into a perspesctive on a macro level...

One of my clients specializes in natural resources, including commodities, precious metals, etc.

They're smarter than I'll ever pretend to be with phd's that further help them understand the details of the companies, industry and commodities that they invest in.

They got absoutely murdered this year as global events seeped into their industries. They're still over a billion, but less so. Last year they had returns greater than 50%.

Well to put it into a perspesctive on a macro level...

One of my clients specializes in natural resources, including commodities, precious metals, etc.

They're smarter than I'll ever pretend to be with phd's that further help them understand the details of the companies, industry and commodities that they invest in.

They got absoutely murdered this year as global events seeped into their industries. They're still over a billion, but less so. Last year they had returns greater than 50%.

I don't mess with commodities, precious metals and the like. Commodities trading and futures contracts are really another sector of the business themselves... Being the young man I am, I'll stick with stocks for the moment.

I don't mess with commodities, precious metals and the like. Commodities trading and futures contracts are really another sector of the business themselves... Being the young man I am, I'll stick with stocks for the moment.

so prices are going back up... commodities usually follow each other, so watch GAS prices real close ....

im on my day trader swag right now, but im still long slv and gld... 40 by the end of march...

gold is almost at 1800 , 2000 is right around the corner....

im going to load up on slv in a few weeks , another catastrophe will cause the markets to explode....

patience is key...

so prices are going back up... commodities usually follow each other, so watch GAS prices real close ....

im on my day trader swag right now, but im still long slv and gld... 40 by the end of march...

im going to load up on slv in a few weeks , another catastrophe will cause the markets to explode....

patience is key...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

patience is key...
eyes.gif
 When are we getting to $250 an oz?

patience is key...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

patience is key...
eyes.gif
2030?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

patience is key...
eyes.gif
2030?
laugh.gif

SILVERTOWNE.COM

COUPON CODE : SPRING (24 hours only)

20$ OFF 200 = 6 OUNCES FOR SPOT SHIPPED IF YOU CHOOSE THEIR MINTED BARS THAT INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING

it could be a 5 ouncer + 1oz or all 1ozers

can't get in on this deal so im just spreading the word

SILVERTOWNE.COM

COUPON CODE : SPRING (24 hours only)

20$ OFF 200 = 6 OUNCES FOR SPOT SHIPPED IF YOU CHOOSE THEIR MINTED BARS THAT INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING

it could be a 5 ouncer + 1oz or all 1ozers

can't get in on this deal so im just spreading the word

Back
Top Bottom