Silver to $250 an oz...

Parents went on a trip to Dubai for a few weeks so I asked them to pick up a little something for me.

LilChico how did your house come along?

Closed on it a little over a year ago. I've been too busy this past year that I really don't get time to furnish it. I've bought a few things that were necessary, but will take my time with the rest. Maybe just hire an interior decorator and call it a day.

glad u guys are still going strong, i wouldnt think in a million threads this would still be lingering around. I havent bought any silver in about a yr due to lack of disposable income. But u guys have motivated me to get back in the game regardless of my purchase price. 250 is still on target

How can i sell my silver chain? i keep getting lowballed at the pawn shop and all the stores just buy gold???

How can i sell my silver chain? i keep getting lowballed at the pawn shop and all the stores just buy gold???

ebay, weigh it, ull be lucky to get 80 cents to 1$ per gram imo

those places will lowball on jewelry, but i sold 25 ounces of silver bullion to one of those places and they paid me spot no questions asked

wont be selling anymore because now in tx you get finger printed and photo'd along with a photo of the stuff if ur selling gold or silver

appreciate the info, have an old silver rope chain about 114 grams and a money clip i found thats 55grams. here i come ebay.....

damn. hovering around $22. this is the lowest its been in a while. might go in for several ounces

ebay, weigh it, ull be lucky to get 80 cents to 1$ per gram imo

those places will lowball on jewelry, but i sold 25 ounces of silver bullion to one of those places and they paid me spot no questions asked

wont be selling anymore because now in tx you get finger printed and photo'd along with a photo of the stuff if ur selling gold or silver

finger printed to sell gold or silver :x

physical all the way

monarchpreciousmetals.com has the best deal online currently 1dollar over spot for their generic round they had 5000 of them just 3 hours ago down to 3000 left

Back
Top Bottom