Silver to $250 an oz...

That's it.

I'm following this closely now, and once my tax money hits i'm going in.

I'm not even gonna go crazy, but if it somehow stays around $30 by the time my bread comes in i'm gonna drop $60 on 2 oz and just sit on it until the price spikes over $200 again.

Same thing with bitcoins. Same thing with gold.

Last edited:
Is there a "best" type of silver to purchase? I mean in terms of not only size but also 999 or 90% coins?

That's it.

I'm following this closely now, and once my tax money hits i'm going in.

I'm not even gonna go crazy, but if it somehow stays around $30 by the time my bread comes in i'm gonna drop $60 on 2 oz and just sit on it until the price spikes over $200 again.

Same thing with bitcoins. Same thing with gold.

dawg, Idk if silver ever jumped that high.

Theres dudes in here buying bitcoins?
sick.gif

Is there a "best" type of silver to purchase? I mean in terms of not only size but also 999 or 90% coins?

the most silver weight you can get for money is the best

but i rather get 90% the premiums on it have been rising lately even before the drop and now even more i buy most of mine off of ebay for melt prices shipped or slightly over still comes out less than any of the major websites u gotta be quick on that buy it now button tho, i keep coininflation.com bookmarked for when im hunting

damn. hovering around $22. this is the lowest its been in a while. might go in for several ounces

several ounces isnt gonna do anything. glad i never actually bought silver last year, just to make a few bucks. screw that :lol:

Ive noticed that about the 90% coins. Why is that?

For example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-EIGH...dividual&hash=item3381589e45&autorefresh=true

At melt value this is around $67.12 so why are people willing to spend $25 over?

Also I assume its the same for coins that are 35% and 40% silver as well?

dont buy 35% nickels or 40% halfs unless u are paying under melt...they dont demand high premiums but one of those items tho where if u can score a big bag under melt u can flip it for melt easily profit and buy something better.

people are willing to pay more cause they don't know, also most coin shop owners are *****, old grumpy guys who want to charge u up and most are "sold out" currently people are in a panic to buy buy buy right now they dont care if they have to spend a little extra no one is selling locally only buying and if they are selling they are taxing...i went to a local spot in the summer that tried selling me 1oz generic buffalo for 80$! lol it was a waste of gas and i just walked out.

ebay/newly listed/buy it now search terms like "silver , silver roll , silver lot, silver face value, junk silver, us silver coins" just keep searching ull find a melt deal shipped might take u a while but ull find one it doesnt matter if u get 1 dime for melt or 100 walkers it all adds up, i got 25 dimes in a whitman book for 50 shipped the other day dimes all in great condition all tarnished a couple dollars over melt but well worth it cause the book

Can i trust these chinese ebay silver sellers? They have great feedback but the bars looks very generic

Some bars/rounds are generic. Doesn't mean its fake or low quality from what ive read just means it wont have a readily known stamp like USA mint on it.
Someone correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
any silver round/bar not made by government is generic...apmex is generic, silvertowne, sunshine mint, goldenstate mint etc.

royality d do yourself a favor and stay away from chinese sellers on ebay theres fakes on all the generics i mentioned + others and the words "german silver"

honestly on ebay ill only buy 90% us coinage

Back
Top Bottom