Silver to $250 an oz...

people been saying its gonna hit the teens again...but i doubt it, that dip at the end of the year 26ish i could use one of those again tho

people been saying its gonna hit the teens again...but i doubt it, that dip at the end of the year 26ish i could use one of those again tho

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo

There will a pull back later this year. Start stacking that cash. There is going to be a big buying opportunity coming up.
Do you have a target price?

There will a pull back later this year. Start stacking that cash. There is going to be a big buying opportunity coming up.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

this

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

this

you can have a target price...but if your not gonna have money ready and watch the ticker daily then your probably gonna miss it

silver was 26.50 just 3 weeks ago it jumped 8$ since...some people didnt buy because their target price was 25$...imo anything under 35$ is a great buy, i was gonna buy this week but this huge jump has me waiting till next week maybe will be in the red monday and tuesday...but if not im buying anyway!

you can have a target price...but if your not gonna have money ready and watch the ticker daily then your probably gonna miss it

silver was 26.50 just 3 weeks ago it jumped 8$ since...some people didnt buy because their target price was 25$...imo anything under 35$ is a great buy, i was gonna buy this week but this huge jump has me waiting till next week maybe will be in the red monday and tuesday...but if not im buying anyway!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I'm not talking about my target price.  I'm asking the gentleman who I quoted what HIS target price is.

Care to elaborate on your under $35 price target?  Why $35? Just curious.

I'm not talking about my target price.  I'm asking the gentleman who I quoted what HIS target price is.

Care to elaborate on your under $35 price target?  Why $35? Just curious.

Will I be better off buying silver coins in person?

but

Where? Will the jewelry district in Downtown LA have some coins for retail?

Will I be better off buying silver coins in person?

but

Where? Will the jewelry district in Downtown LA have some coins for retail?

This thread is idiotic.
First, the claim that silver will go to $250 an ounce. Do we even need to discuss this?

Second, I'd wager that most of you in here don't have the first clue about the valuation of precious metals nor making investments period. 

Start small and simple because you're going to make mistakes. I've been doing this for three years now and am finally getting a handle on what I'm doing and how I can put my money to work the best for me. 

And no, I'm not a silver/gold hater. I'm sitting on pounds of silver and a couple of ounces of gold.

This thread is idiotic.
First, the claim that silver will go to $250 an ounce. Do we even need to discuss this?

Second, I'd wager that most of you in here don't have the first clue about the valuation of precious metals nor making investments period. 

Start small and simple because you're going to make mistakes. I've been doing this for three years now and am finally getting a handle on what I'm doing and how I can put my money to work the best for me. 

And no, I'm not a silver/gold hater. I'm sitting on pounds of silver and a couple of ounces of gold.

it took you 3 years to get the handle of what? ^ whats hard about it? what mistakes did you make? its really not that hard imo

mrbrown, your in la so im sure theres a good coin shop so yeah buying in person would probably work good for you and you can gain some rep at the shop , call the jewelry district and ask some shops or just google coin shops, know some stuff before going into 1 so they don't try to rip you off, know the spot price, know that your gonna have to pay 1-3$ above spot, if they have junk bins they let you look thru, engelhard and johnson mathey are great bars that demand high premiums on ebay so if you find a few in a junk bin buy it if the price is right

teamjordan79: they only tax on transactions over 10k some places 5k (per person)

frank i just feel thats a good price considering it was 49$ a few months ago, i dont really have no logic or theory behind it coming from 49 its the dips so i bought em. ill buy below 35 and above 35...not sure ill buy at 50 tho i would to see how things sit at that range before i start to buy again

it took you 3 years to get the handle of what? ^ whats hard about it? what mistakes did you make? its really not that hard imo

mrbrown, your in la so im sure theres a good coin shop so yeah buying in person would probably work good for you and you can gain some rep at the shop , call the jewelry district and ask some shops or just google coin shops, know some stuff before going into 1 so they don't try to rip you off, know the spot price, know that your gonna have to pay 1-3$ above spot, if they have junk bins they let you look thru, engelhard and johnson mathey are great bars that demand high premiums on ebay so if you find a few in a junk bin buy it if the price is right

teamjordan79: they only tax on transactions over 10k some places 5k (per person)

frank i just feel thats a good price considering it was 49$ a few months ago, i dont really have no logic or theory behind it coming from 49 its the dips so i bought em. ill buy below 35 and above 35...not sure ill buy at 50 tho i would to see how things sit at that range before i start to buy again

Of course it's hard. Otherwise you wouldn't see someone like John Paulson manage to lose 47% of his hedge fund's value in 2011.
If you can manage to make money in times of crisis (i.e. Eurozone meltdown), good for you. You should be doing it professionally.

Of course it's hard. Otherwise you wouldn't see someone like John Paulson manage to lose 47% of his hedge fund's value in 2011.
If you can manage to make money in times of crisis (i.e. Eurozone meltdown), good for you. You should be doing it professionally.

So you basically pulled it out of thin air?  It's your money fam but I'd be a little more discriminate with my funds if I were you.
All you people just throwing your money at silver and gold without any kind of strategy or clearly defined goals are in
for a rude awakening.

A fool and his money are soon parted.  No offense.

So you basically pulled it out of thin air?  It's your money fam but I'd be a little more discriminate with my funds if I were you.
All you people just throwing your money at silver and gold without any kind of strategy or clearly defined goals are in
for a rude awakening.

A fool and his money are soon parted.  No offense.

what do you put your money in (you never say)? is it a for sure thing(nothing is for sure)? do you know the exact price it will be in 3 years(if you do enlighten us)? is it a bank(lol)?

you seem to be in a lot of these investment threads saying its dumb to put money in stuff, no one can predict what the future holds for silver or anything else
silver and gold will never be worthless

Back
Top Bottom