share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

I mean... Who hasn't used a girls mouth till it's all full of spit and it's nice and juicy... And then bust all over their face... And then kiss them deep to let them know you appreciate them...

I have

Nothing wrong with that. And it was wit this one girl that was special to me so why the **** not?

:pimp:

I was in an orgy last year. **** was wild. Me and my 3 boys and one of their friends and then there was 5 girls

I go to his crib to sleep sometimes. I just so happened to go there this one day. Started drinking then this one girl put the moves on me. Next thing you know we smashing in front of ppl. Then they just started smashing right there

Last edited:
I mean... Who hasn't used a girls mouth till it's all full of spit and it's nice and juicy... And then bust all over their face... And then kiss them deep to let them know you appreciate them...

I have

Nothing wrong with that. And it was wit this one girl that was special to me so why the **** not?

:pimp:

Same here... Both girls I did it with, were both very special to me at the time... I wanted them to know how much I loved them for loving my crazy kinky self :lol:

If I'm in true love, I'll let a girl do just about anything of she wants to... Only time I've let a girl tie me up and beat me was one I was on love with... She loved it and I did as well, mostly because she did... Also, it gives you one hell of a high :lol:...

Same here... Both girls I did it with, were both very special to me at the time... I wanted them to know how much I loved them for loving my crazy kinky self :lol:

If I'm in true love, I'll let a girl do just about anything of she wants to... Only time I've let a girl tie me up and beat me was one I was on love with... She loved it and I did as well, mostly because she did... Also, it gives you one hell of a high :lol:...

I was gonna dwellve into the tie up stuff be we stopped dating at the time. Next joint won't get off so easy

^
throw in sensory play and bondage. when you lose one of your senses or two, it really enhances the pleasure. getting blindfolded, tied up, nose covered and forced to breath through the mouth (limits oxygen circulation) will give you a high. first time i tried it, i freaked out and had to use my "safe word" but then seconds later that rush you get when you slowly recover. i only do it with girls i trust. just remember i was drenched in sweat, my head spinning :wow:

Last edited:
^
throw in sensory play and bondage. when you lose one of your senses or two, it really enhances the pleasure. getting blindfolded, tied up, nose covered and forced to breath through the mouth (limits oxygen circulation) will give you a high. first time i tried it, i freaked out and had to use my "safe word" but then seconds later that rush you get when you slowly recover. i only do it with girls i trust. just remember i was drenched in sweat, my head spinning :wow:

My man :pimp:

I like my girl to put on a Nintendo power glove and give me a HJ through my jeans with keys in my pocket while I peer through a telescope and contemplate the mysteries of consciousness

Waste of a perfectly good Power Glove fam....

^

We should be a tag team I'm ntwt...

i make out with my girl like a teenager after she gives me that amazing deep sloppy throat and she drains me completely empty, that's how i show her my true appreciation for her incredible skillset that she has attained.. there's something about a girl that will keep sucking after you bust, feels so good i wanna beat her ***.. :lol:

you're doing yourself a disservice if you've never had your *** licked, truly a religious experience bros.. had me feeling like i found God.

I make some illegal income on the side from selling "OG usernames" on various platforms

In 2014 I made over $3000 unreported and untaxed from illegal sales of xbox gamertags and twitch usernames

I make some illegal income on the side from selling "OG usernames" on various platforms
In 2014 I made over $3000 unreported and untaxed from illegal sales of xbox gamertags and twitch usernames

interesting....

my cousin works for the IRS
*reported*
Let me know when they get jurisdiction in Europe 
laugh.gif

I really want to ask some questions, but Im sure the euro-feds are watching..

:nerd:

How does that even work?

Can you only do that during a launch of a new system? Xbox live ID didnt automatically switch over??

I have had a lot of craigslist sex.

Once met up with a blonde in Seattle with big ****, she ended up being a ******....smh still got cranium.

Had a gangbang in a hotel from CL too, and just showered at the hotel and came home like **** just didn't go down. Me and another random black dude who was already there were penetrAting this white lady while her husbad was at work. But she would call him and be like "yea one guys in me from behind and I have one in my mouth"

And I think he was jacking it at work

I have had a lot of craigslist sex.

Once met up with a blonde in Seattle with big ****, she ended up being a ******....smh still got cranium.

Had a gangbang in a hotel from CL too, and just showered at the hotel and came home like **** just didn't go down. Me and another random black dude who was already there were penetrAting this white lady while her husbad was at work. But she would call him and be like "yea one guys in me from behind and I have one in my mouth"

And I think he was jacking it at work

repped for throwing yourself out there for lulz that will in ensue.

How does that even work?

Can you only do that during a launch of a new system? Xbox live ID didnt automatically switch over??
The thing is that the xbox market essentially runs on old goods. The majority of gamertags being sold are gamertags that were originally made 4 years ago.

Microsoft occasionally resets inactive gamertags, allowing people to claim them again. The last mass reset was in 2011.

A lot of gamertags were also stolen around 2010-2012. Mostly by social engineering customer support. Microsoft has taken many steps to beef up their security since then and it is now almost impossible to "steal" a gamertag from someone. Regardless many of the stolen tags were banned or recovered by the original owners.

What you can do is stay up to date on the market and create gamertags when new words, artists, game specific terms, ... arise.

Again most of the tags currently circulating the market are old gamertags. An example of new trends for example would be someone selling the gamertag "Bobby Shmurda" for over $100. Another way, albeit very scummy, is using a turbo program. This is an automated system that claims gamertags for you through xbox's website when someone changes their gamertag. This program is unbeatable by manually changing a gamertag. Let's just say I have the gamertag Bizarre and I want to put it on a different account. If I were to do this manually, the second I change the gamertag and try to swap it onto another account, someone using that turbo program would automatically claim it before I have a chance to reclaim it again.

Gamertags can fetch anywhere from $10 to $3000 depending on the name. $3000 would obviously be something like a single letter like A, B, ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom