share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

i have a nipple piercing.

and i don't want my family to see my tattoos. 
laugh.gif

I randomly peed the bed last month...first time in like 14 years (actually kinda weird)
My girl was in bed with me...luckily she was still asleep, I had to slowly slide the top sheet (most pissy sheet) off the bed and throw it in the bathroom by the laundry, splash mad water on my face and body, jumped back in bed and made mad noise to wake her up. Fronted like I had a nightmare and was sweating bullets when I was really just diluting the piss sheets. Told her that I sweated the whole bed up and pulled the sheets off and replaced em..

Dreams when you dream your using the bathroom = trap
laugh.gif
 @ intentionally makin noise to wake her up

You know that scene in the move The Patriot...

Mel Gibson tries to say get his daughter to say something to him...

He then tries to hug her, but she moves away...

Then as he leaves, she starts crying and was like "Papa... come back, don't leave, i'll say anything you want!"

I'll try to hold it in, but be like...

View media item 1404096
View media item 1404097
View media item 1404098

My girl tries to comfort me and ask if I'm okay... i'll be like...

tumblr_inline_ne6pws0Vwk1s9979a.gif

Last edited:
If I had the option to be an assassin I'd do it.

There's some pieces of music out there that makes me remember some forgotten childhood memories :pimp: gets my in my feels sometimes though.

When I was in the 7th grade I shot my homies uncles rifle in there backyard then ran home

When I was a kid my moms took me and my brother to this store called "deals" and they always had these chocolate covered honeybuns but I never had any money to buy one so one this day I got fed up with my craving if one so I took o e off the shelf went to the back of the store opened it,took a big *** bite out of it then put it back with the rest of the unopened ones .

It was intense moment I had to do it fam ,it was too glorious I only had one shot . :smh:

You know that scene in the move The Patriot...

Mel Gibson tries to say get his daughter to say something to him...

He then tries to hug her, but she moves away...

Then as he leaves, she starts crying and was like "Papa... come back, don't leave, i'll say anything you want!"

I'll try to hold it in, but be like...

View media item 1404096
View media item 1404097
View media item 1404098

My girl tries to comfort me and ask if I'm okay... i'll be like...

tumblr_inline_ne6pws0Vwk1s9979a.gif

Pull ya skirt down b

Kids choose not to speak to they parents or hug them but then change their minds when their dad walks away everyday b

it's not like he sampled a strangers skeet :shrugs:

I mean... Who hasn't used a girls mouth till it's all full of spit and it's nice and juicy... And then bust all over their face... And then kiss them deep to let them know you appreciate them...

I'll just say it man, I was very intrigued by the Jayden Jaymes gangbang video.

Same with the Kagney Linn Karter one.

This **** about to be locked. :lol:

I talk to myself ALOT and when certain thoughts get into my head I can't stop thinking about them. It could takes days, weeks, months, or years for it to go away completely.

*Raises hand

Fam, just a random question, you ever been in a gangbang?
[emoji]128075[/emoji] been a member various times in my younger days. Butches were butt ugly but whatever, nothing like it is on the movies either. Been present to quite a few and didn't participate also.

I'll forget one of my homies had this one chick when were in 10th grade. She used to be so live. I mean just freak dancing n stripping when we were all around just nasty. He for warned us one to to cop some rubs cuz some crazy **** gonna go down. We all were in his basement drunk off some cheap **** he stole from his bro and her n her friend was there. She cut straight to it told my boy like let's ****... But I wanna **** him n him too pointing to me and another home. My joint got instantly rock hearing that so I jump up like huh, u for real? Fast forward my boy smanging her and I just say f it whip out and she start doming me. He turned her around and I got top hesmasheddthen vice versa then tagged in donte. First locomotive I've ever been apart of.

Back
Top Bottom