share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

attended a few parties, swingers/gangbang events in the past. my lady friend, who is a pro domme, invited me. i was like the youngest person there (late twenties). everyone played safe and all. it was a very diverse crowd. one second im talking to this artist/hippy and the next a vp for some big company.. i know they throw like a couple parties a month and it usually are the same group of people with some new people being invited. havent been to one in awhile. i just remember the first time i wasnt able to finish, think it was the nerves and just people around.
i remember telling one of my friend about this and he didnt believe me, so i brought him with me. dude was shocked :lol:

Last edited:
attended a few parties, swingers/gangbang events in the past. my lady friend, who is a pro domme, invited me. i was like the youngest person there (late twenties). everyone played safe and all. it was a very diverse crowd. one second im talking to this artist/hippy and the next a vp for some big company.. i know they throw like a couple parties a month and it usually are the same group of people with some new people being invited. havent been to one in awhile. i just remember the first time i wasnt able to finish, think it was the nerves and just people around.
i remember telling one of my friend about this and he didnt believe me, so i brought him with me. dude was shocked :lol:

Sounds like a 'Rainbow' Party :lol: Now THAT's a party!

:lol: what the hell is a "pro domme?"

Can i tag along? I promise ill bust

:lol: what the hell is a "pro domme?"

a dominatrix who makes her money doing that. she is considered "high-end" crazy how much she makes doing it.
other day she was telling me how "fifty shades of grey" was the worst thing ever and was ranting about it :lol:

Can i tag along? I promise ill bust

NT Summit?

This thread took went from
0 to 100 in a very short time span..

I could never get down with that ****. I don't want to be nowhere near another mans hard pipe when I'm doing my work. I'm not even with the threesome joints. It's hard enough for me to keep up with 1 shorty, **** imma do with 2? :lol:

This thread took went from
0 to 100 in a very short time span..

I could never get down with that ****. I don't want to be nowhere near another mans hard pipe when I'm doing my work. I'm not even with the threesome joints. It's hard enough for me to keep up with 1 shorty, **** imma do with 2? :lol:

That's what happens when you have good pipe! :wink:

Last edited:
I listen to alot of "feel trip" music when I start falling in/out of "like"

I'll find myself listening to much more r&b/slow jams than normal... :lol:

Sometimes it brings back memories and teh sadz kick in :frown:

tasted my nut when i was like 14 no KARAMO
Bruh 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom