share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

I have had a lot of craigslist sex.

Once met up with a blonde in Seattle with big ****, she ended up being a ******....smh still got cranium.

Had a gangbang in a hotel from CL too, and just showered at the hotel and came home like **** just didn't go down. Me and another random black dude who was already there were penetrAting this white lady while her husbad was at work. But she would call him and be like "yea one guys in me from behind and I have one in my mouth"

And I think he was jacking it at work

post-op or pre-op?

Last edited:
How does that even work?

Can you only do that during a launch of a new system? Xbox live ID didnt automatically switch over??
The thing is that the xbox market essentially runs on old goods. The majority of gamertags being sold are gamertags that were originally made 4 years ago.
Microsoft occasionally resets inactive gamertags, allowing people to claim them again. The last mass reset was in 2011.
A lot of gamertags were also stolen around 2010-2012. Mostly by social engineering customer support. Microsoft has taken many steps to beef up their security since then and it is now almost impossible to "steal" a gamertag from someone. Regardless many of the stolen tags were banned or recovered by the original owners.

What you can do is stay up to date on the market and create gamertags when new words, artists, game specific terms, ... arise.
Again most of the tags currently circulating the market are old gamertags. An example of new trends for example would be someone selling the gamertag "Bobby Shmurda" for over $100.
Gamertags can fetch anywhere from $10 to $3000 depending on the name. $3000 would obviously be something like a single letter like A, B, ...

View media item 1404966

I make some illegal income on the side from selling "OG usernames" on various platforms

In 2014 I made over $3000 unreported and untaxed from illegal sales of xbox gamertags and twitch usernames
That OG gamertag life.

This thread went 0-100 

Once met up with a blonde in Seattle with big ****, she ended up being a ******....smh still got cranium.

CUT!!!
roll.gif
 Gets me every time. 

I mean it was a while back, I buried it deep (pause) in my past.

Anywho I'm not out here tasting my own fluids

Blood I will drink a cup full of my own jizz before I let a man suck me off on crip

View media item 1339610
View media item 1339610

CUT!!!
View media item 1339610

View media item 1339610

I like to cry at emotional moments in movies, because I don't otherwise. It's like maintenance.

:lol:

crazy thats me too. what if you got company tho?

you still letting them flow?
Same. Last flick was Big Hero 6. I just let it flow like...:frown:

View media item 1400476

Soft *** ayo dudes. :smh:

View media item 1405068

We got dudes in here talmbout they like to get their booty hole spread with grape jelly and eaten, and you're in here calling dudes who get emotional during an occasional movie scene, ayo?

:lol:...:smh:

Dude tasting your own nut is 1000x better than getting felated by a man. One is. Actually homo the other is just gross. Well they're both gross but only getting top from man lips is homo.

Dude tasting your own nut is 1000x better than getting felated by a man. One is. Actually homo the other is just gross. Well they're both gross but only getting top from man lips is homo.

Theres no "better" here...yall wildin.

Bruh I want to get something off my chest but I just can't bring myself to it. Smh damn you POF and your trickery.

Back
Top Bottom