share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

Hell naw, didn't clap no boy cheeks. :lol: went on a date, come to find out later on shorty was a ******. Offered me some mouth and I really debated on getting it too though. Almost went through with it. I couldn't live with myself doing that Mr Cee lifestyle.

Hell naw, didn't clap no boy cheeks. :lol: went on a date, come to find out later on shorty was a ******. Offered me some mouth and I really debated on getting it too though. Almost went through with it. I couldn't live with myself doing that Mr Cee lifestyle.

This happened to a homie of mine he swears up and down he didn't touch him but every time I was like "you didn't kiss him did you!?" He just stared off into space with this blank look on his face like "man hell na" wouldn't even look me in the eye :lol: it was a pof jump too

Bruh, I aint eem gonna front. Theres a ****** on POF(in Houston), if he/she was to catch me in the street. I would have never even thought the question said person's gender.

Dude/Chick would've had me fooled all the way into the bedroom. :smh:

Is wild out here.

a1 got they own kinks. nah mean?
if you gay/straight that's cool. you shouldn't have to feel "ashamed" for your choice/preferance. do you, be yourself.

Naw bruh, was just going through a struggle moment. Glad I ain't go with that. I ain't about that life

In that recent ****** appreciation thread... There was some seriously amazing plastic surgery work... I look at them like, I know they have a ****...

Bruh I want to get something off my chest but I just can't bring myself to it. Smh damn you POF and your trickery.
u clap boy cheeks by mistake fam :lol:

Fkfkkfkdkdkkdkds dying at "boy cheeks"

shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif

all the *** eaters and anal cunnilingus receivers from actual females aren't looking too bad right now huh..
laugh.gif

In that recent ****** appreciation thread... There was some seriously amazing plastic surgery work... I look at them like, I know they have a ****...

Nah fam ain't nothing to be appreciated about ******s. Let me tell you a story about the dark side of ******s. Recently in Oakland I stopped to get some gas on MacCarthur late at night.

In the distance I can see two MASSIVE figures are heading my way towards the station. I'm confused by their gait though, clearly not street cats. As they get closer it's also clear they're in dresses, and weave...

Bruh these things where at least 6'7", wearing tight dresses and in heels. One was built like Khalil Mack the other more along the lines of Big Baby Davis. :x

They must have been headin to the store but they come right up to me and start making small talk and lowkey spitting at me. I was shook as hell. I don't carry and these dudes looked like a couple of hunters sizing up prey slowly trying to get me to lower my guard. :smh:

I kept it courteous and thankfully they didnt get aggressive with their advances but again I can't lie though I was scared for my booty meats.

Nah fam ain't nothing to be appreciated about ******s. Let me tell you a story about the dark side of ******s. Recently in Oakland I stopped to get some gas on MacCarthur late at night.

In the distance I can see two MASSIVE figures are heading my way towards the station. I'm confused by their gait though, clearly not street cats. As they get closer it's also clear they're in dresses, and weave...

Bruh these things where at least 6'7", wearing tight dresses and in heels. One was built like Khalil Mack the other more along the lines of Big Baby Davis. :x

They must have been headin to the store but they come right up to me and start making small talk and lowkey spitting at me. I was shook as hell. I don't carry and these dudes looked like a couple of hunters sizing up prey slowly trying to get me to lower my guard. :smh:

I kept it courteous and thankfully they didnt get aggressive with their advances but again I can't lie though I was scared for my booty meats.
Damn :x :smh: glad you stayed safe and survived to tell this story mane...them ******s was def searching for the booty

bruh they was bout to take u down

:lol:

Dude thought he was about to get raped by two dudes I'm dresses :lol:

I randomly peed the bed last month...first time in like 14 years (actually kinda weird)
My girl was in bed with me...luckily she was still asleep, I had to slowly slide the top sheet (most pissy sheet) off the bed and throw it in the bathroom by the laundry, splash mad water on my face and body, jumped back in bed and made mad noise to wake her up. Fronted like I had a nightmare and was sweating bullets when I was really just diluting the piss sheets. Told her that I sweated the whole bed up and pulled the sheets off and replaced em..

Dreams when you dream your using the bathroom = trap

I had a dream i was pissing off a huge waterfall. Like, i was about to jump, but i was really pissing off the ledge. It was long too, had to wake myself up FROM MY OWN DREAM MAN. **** your dreams.

I have had a lot of craigslist sex.

Once met up with a blonde in Seattle with big ****, she ended up being a ******....smh still got cranium.

Had a gangbang in a hotel from CL too, and just showered at the hotel and came home like **** just didn't go down. Me and another random black dude who was already there were penetrAting this white lady while her husbad was at work. But she would call him and be like "yea one guys in me from behind and I have one in my mouth"

And I think he was jacking it at work

:rofl: :rofl: Literally in tears at this and the way that dude was using the screenshot of the dude drinking henny.

You saw the one from a while back? Dude got an operation and looked crazy like a female. There was no way of telling she was born a guy

I'll still say she he whatever could have gotten it if it was thrown at me

How long did this "date" last?

Back
Top Bottom