Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

I never knew that NT was filled with such trolls. Some people in HERE are just saying some of the dumbest stuff EVER!

Anyhow, just be there for her and let her deal with it how she want to deal with it and maybe in time, she will want to open up about it.

Yo Stockholm Patriot is the biggest troll on this board. I remember when this dude first started posting, tombout he's in school for his Ph.d and that he had a wife and kids. Dude is obviously an idiot and a liar from what I've seen of his recent posts.

Just log off NT and never come back Stockholm.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yo Stockholm Patriot is the biggest troll on this board. I remember when this dude first started posting, tombout he's in school for his Ph.d and that he had a wife and kids. Dude is obviously an idiot and a liar from what I've seen of his recent posts.

Just log off NT and never come back Stockholm.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

had have a similar experience with my ex-girlfriend. But what happened to her happened before we met. It's really frustrating because all you can really do is be there for her, don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to.

This,
OP just make time for your girl. The only remedy is time, and if you see the homie. Kill him without fail.

had have a similar experience with my ex-girlfriend. But what happened to her happened before we met. It's really frustrating because all you can really do is be there for her, don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to.

This,
OP just make time for your girl. The only remedy is time, and if you see the homie. Kill him without fail.

rape is the most cowardly action any man can ever take and you have my condolences op.  I can't believe some people would actually try to joke about this situation. 
I would reiterate the advice of support, but realize that this will be a very trying road ahead of you.  

Most natural response from her would be to try to avoid talking about it, but she needs to confront this experience before she can fully heal and move on.  While I wouldn't force anything, I would (when the time feels right) suggest she seek some counseling. 

I would also ask the bar/surrounding areas if they have any surveillance cameras to see if you can ID the culprit.  Best of luck op. 

rape is the most cowardly action any man can ever take and you have my condolences op.  I can't believe some people would actually try to joke about this situation. 
I would reiterate the advice of support, but realize that this will be a very trying road ahead of you.  

Most natural response from her would be to try to avoid talking about it, but she needs to confront this experience before she can fully heal and move on.  While I wouldn't force anything, I would (when the time feels right) suggest she seek some counseling. 

I would also ask the bar/surrounding areas if they have any surveillance cameras to see if you can ID the culprit.  Best of luck op. 

30t6p3b.gif
 Whom ever tries to make a funny out of this.. is straight garbage.. RAPE is serious, OP I would just say be supportive and dont do nothing your gonna regret.

30t6p3b.gif
 Whom ever tries to make a funny out of this.. is straight garbage.. RAPE is serious, OP I would just say be supportive and dont do nothing your gonna regret.

Same trolls coming through for e-street cred.
indifferent.gif

OP,
Just get there and listen.  There are no solutions to the problem, and there's nothing that you can do to make this better but to be there.  Let the police do their jobs, and let time to it's job to heal the emotional and physical hurt.
If you want to move forward I would definitely recommend counseling.  Rape is a very difficult process for both woman and men to make it through.

Same trolls coming through for e-street cred.
indifferent.gif

OP,
Just get there and listen.  There are no solutions to the problem, and there's nothing that you can do to make this better but to be there.  Let the police do their jobs, and let time to it's job to heal the emotional and physical hurt.
If you want to move forward I would definitely recommend counseling.  Rape is a very difficult process for both woman and men to make it through.

Back
Top Bottom