Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

DAMM bro, I dont even know you or your gf and im effing heated, 8ull%**+ like this makes me so angry

DAMM bro, I dont even know you or your gf and im effing heated, 8ull%**+ like this makes me so angry

This dude why in the hell would you come on a SNEAKER FORUM to post this.... To vent!!?? smmfh!! My dude your a square...

This dude why in the hell would you come on a SNEAKER FORUM to post this.... To vent!!?? smmfh!! My dude your a square...

I can't believe some of the replies in this thread, tbh. I guess high maturity levels is too much to expect out of some.

Anyway.

All you can do OP is be there for her. Let her vent to you, let her talk about it when/if she feels ready. Don't press the issue, just be there.

I can't believe some of the replies in this thread, tbh. I guess high maturity levels is too much to expect out of some.

Anyway.

All you can do OP is be there for her. Let her vent to you, let her talk about it when/if she feels ready. Don't press the issue, just be there.

happened to a girl i was with before...

actually 2 girls

just go with whatever she wants to do. thats all i can say. its all on her

happened to a girl i was with before...

actually 2 girls

just go with whatever she wants to do. thats all i can say. its all on her

I only read the original post but therapy is absolutely necessary. Anyone that advises otherwise is wrong and doesn't understand the long term effects this will have

I only read the original post but therapy is absolutely necessary. Anyone that advises otherwise is wrong and doesn't understand the long term effects this will have

I'm so sorry for her and I'll keep you both in my thoughts. I would just be there for her as much as you can. Don't force her to go to therapy! Encourage her to go. She's going to have a lot on anger, fear and resentment. And things will probably be rocky for awhile. But just be there for her as a shoulder for her to cry on.
I hope they find the guys who did it, seriously.
Stay strong!

I'm so sorry for her and I'll keep you both in my thoughts. I would just be there for her as much as you can. Don't force her to go to therapy! Encourage her to go. She's going to have a lot on anger, fear and resentment. And things will probably be rocky for awhile. But just be there for her as a shoulder for her to cry on.
I hope they find the guys who did it, seriously.
Stay strong!

Originally Posted by EnZo007

To break up with her because she's damaged goods, or that she technically cheated on me tells me that some of you guys have never been in love before, or your just too

young to understand what it is. I'd follow this girl to the end of the world to help her feel better and would no way abandon her during a time like this. I don't know how 

some of your parents raised you guys but mine taught me to man up during times like this.  I am fully aware its an uphill battle from here on out, and from now on everything

is gonna be different but that wont stop me from trying. 

To stockholm, despite what people are saying, I respect what you have to say. Personally knowing women who have been in the same situation and seeing what has resulted

helps give me an idea what to look for and how to avoid it. Along with knowing that I may not be able to be intimate, or get shot down. Its going to help me approach things 

from a different angle.

Also to the guy from St. Catharines. I will be coming into contact with you shortly.
pimp.gif

hold your head, dude.

and, honestly, if i were you, id spend a coupel weeks, with my boys, hanging out in the same scene...i.e. bars, events, etc.

cause it sounds like a small town, i.e. these dudes go to the same bars, shows, events, in the same social circle, etc.

and i'd serve dude.

a.) he wont even know yall

b.) what's he going to tell the police? he was randomly jumped...that's it.

c.) he deserves that prolly daily, but the least you and your friends can do is give it to him weekly, pause.

i'd seriously beat a kids #*+ weekly for this @%+% until the cops do something about it....

actually, lemme stop, i have no idea what i'd do...but i would certainly do some sort of illegal assult....if not straight up merk dude.

Originally Posted by EnZo007

To break up with her because she's damaged goods, or that she technically cheated on me tells me that some of you guys have never been in love before, or your just too

young to understand what it is. I'd follow this girl to the end of the world to help her feel better and would no way abandon her during a time like this. I don't know how 

some of your parents raised you guys but mine taught me to man up during times like this.  I am fully aware its an uphill battle from here on out, and from now on everything

is gonna be different but that wont stop me from trying. 

To stockholm, despite what people are saying, I respect what you have to say. Personally knowing women who have been in the same situation and seeing what has resulted

helps give me an idea what to look for and how to avoid it. Along with knowing that I may not be able to be intimate, or get shot down. Its going to help me approach things 

from a different angle.

Also to the guy from St. Catharines. I will be coming into contact with you shortly.
pimp.gif

hold your head, dude.

and, honestly, if i were you, id spend a coupel weeks, with my boys, hanging out in the same scene...i.e. bars, events, etc.

cause it sounds like a small town, i.e. these dudes go to the same bars, shows, events, in the same social circle, etc.

and i'd serve dude.

a.) he wont even know yall

b.) what's he going to tell the police? he was randomly jumped...that's it.

c.) he deserves that prolly daily, but the least you and your friends can do is give it to him weekly, pause.

i'd seriously beat a kids #*+ weekly for this @%+% until the cops do something about it....

actually, lemme stop, i have no idea what i'd do...but i would certainly do some sort of illegal assult....if not straight up merk dude.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

[h1][font=Arial, sans-serif]EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS[/font][/h1]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][/font]

[sup][font=Arial, sans-serif]#sdfootnote5sym[/font][/sup]
Link

OP without exposing MY LOVED ONES, I'm telling from EXPERIENCE that if you love this girl get ready for a load of problem that you might have to make
serious LIFE ADJUSTMENTS for if you care and really want to be there.

and to my new fan club, I wasn't reaching...I've dealt with suicide attempts, domestic violence, and everything else that comes along with supporting a rape victim.
It's messes them up mentally in ways most of you sheltered one-sided dudes can't comprehend...

dude. this is a paper on CHILD abuse

and if you read the paper itself -- I don't see a 100% correlation between abuse and future mental health issues

[h1][font=Arial, sans-serif]EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS[/font][/h1]

Link

OP without exposing MY LOVED ONES, I'm telling from EXPERIENCE that if you love this girl get ready for a load of problem that you might have to make

and to my new fan club, I wasn't reaching...I've dealt with suicide attempts, domestic violence, and everything else that comes along with supporting a rape victim.
It's messes them up mentally in ways most of you sheltered one-sided dudes can't comprehend...

and if you read the paper itself -- I don't see a 100% correlation between abuse and future mental health issues

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

[h1]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS[/font][/h1]

Link

exactly!
Thats the problem. Dudes dont read and then want to post smart $@# comments trying to sound intelligent.

long distant relationships < anything

there's nothing you can do, she's damaged good now...know to many females that have been assaulted  and can't bounce back.
she's probably be lesbian or extremely promiscuous, i know you don't want to hear it but the odds arent good in your favor.

...you're her protector and you failed, so you'll be replaced soon if you're still 3 hours away, outta sight outta mind.
ohwell.gif

from his first post he obviously didnt read OP's post correctly.
Op never said it was a long distance relationship, and he based basically his entire argument on that fact, at first.
Then after NT calls him out he starts backtracking.

To OP:
Like everyone else said, just be there for her.
But this guy can not be hard to find. He has a star tat on his hand.
Do like someone else suggested and and hang out at different clubs and find him.
When you finally find him, CALL THE POLICE then and there.
He will suffer much more, rotting away in a jail cell, than he would if you simply beat him up.

Or.. after you've located him and called the police, beat him down.
This way, the police have a record of you calling, and are on the way, while you get a little street justice.
Then when the police get there, LIE and say he swung on you after you confronted him.
They will probably take your word over a suspected rapist.
You may get locked up, you may not. But it might make you feel better.

personally I suggest option number 1

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

[h1]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS[/font][/h1]

Link

exactly!
Thats the problem. Dudes dont read and then want to post smart $@# comments trying to sound intelligent.

long distant relationships < anything

there's nothing you can do, she's damaged good now...know to many females that have been assaulted  and can't bounce back.
she's probably be lesbian or extremely promiscuous, i know you don't want to hear it but the odds arent good in your favor.

...you're her protector and you failed, so you'll be replaced soon if you're still 3 hours away, outta sight outta mind.
ohwell.gif

from his first post he obviously didnt read OP's post correctly.
Op never said it was a long distance relationship, and he based basically his entire argument on that fact, at first.
Then after NT calls him out he starts backtracking.

To OP:
Like everyone else said, just be there for her.
But this guy can not be hard to find. He has a star tat on his hand.
Do like someone else suggested and and hang out at different clubs and find him.
When you finally find him, CALL THE POLICE then and there.
He will suffer much more, rotting away in a jail cell, than he would if you simply beat him up.

Or.. after you've located him and called the police, beat him down.
This way, the police have a record of you calling, and are on the way, while you get a little street justice.
Then when the police get there, LIE and say he swung on you after you confronted him.
They will probably take your word over a suspected rapist.
You may get locked up, you may not. But it might make you feel better.

personally I suggest option number 1

I never knew that NT was filled with such trolls. Some people in HERE are just saying some of the dumbest stuff EVER!

Anyhow, just be there for her and let her deal with it how she want to deal with it and maybe in time, she will want to open up about it.

Back
Top Bottom