Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

yea Im a disgusting pos for questioning a poorly detailed incident. I can post 500 articles where a rape claim has been made and the guy serving 16 years was not even 50 miles within the "crime scene". OP was vague, were there witnesses, was it a dark lit area, any surveillance,pan of time, locations of wounds, lab results, description of suspect. fat guy with tattoo thats it?. Im sorry for questioning, I just like to know all the surrounding information possible when studying a crime.

yea Im a disgusting pos for questioning a poorly detailed incident. I can post 500 articles where a rape claim has been made and the guy serving 16 years was not even 50 miles within the "crime scene". OP was vague, were there witnesses, was it a dark lit area, any surveillance,pan of time, locations of wounds, lab results, description of suspect. fat guy with tattoo thats it?. Im sorry for questioning, I just like to know all the surrounding information possible when studying a crime.

mad.gif
op Im hella sorry bro. No one should have to go through that.

My boys ex was raped but got pregnant by a true *!#%+.
Made me wanna take a bat to someones head.

I hope things work out..

mad.gif
op Im hella sorry bro. No one should have to go through that.

My boys ex was raped but got pregnant by a true *!#%+.
Made me wanna take a bat to someones head.

I hope things work out..

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

I guess you're saying that if you get raped Stockholm you're going to turn gay? What a complete idiot you are.
I don't see anything wrong with what he said.  He made a claim and googled some articles to back it up, that's fine, whatever.  He could have timed that reply a little more appropriately though.

But when he said that nothing could be done and suggested OP to just leave his girlfriend of 4 years at a time like this.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

there's nothing for you to study tho...youre not on the police force working the case...i can post anothe 500 where the right person is in jail...

he didn't post it with intent for Crank Lucas to hop on his bike and go investigate...he's asking for help on how to deal with his girls
eyes.gif

there's nothing for you to study tho...youre not on the police force working the case...i can post anothe 500 where the right person is in jail...

he didn't post it with intent for Crank Lucas to hop on his bike and go investigate...he's asking for help on how to deal with his girls
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

I guess you're saying that if you get raped Stockholm you're going to turn gay? What a complete idiot you are.
I don't see anything wrong with what he said.  He made a claim and googled some articles to back it up, that's fine, whatever.  He could have timed that reply a little more appropriately though.

But when he said that nothing could be done and suggested OP to just leave his girlfriend of 4 years at a time like this.
roll.gif

i've read zero responses here, so if it's been posted already then you know it's good advice.

don't force her into any therapy or anything. be supportive as best as you can, listen to her vent, cry, and the like. you gotta know that the game's changed... you'll have to be more wary of the little things, like being out together at night, not doing anything that could be construed as sneaking up on her (i know no one really does this consciously but you gotta watch the P's & Q's there), and playfighting and such isn't even in the cards right now.

you have a tough road to navigate here, i really hope y'all get through this with as much intact as possible.

i've read zero responses here, so if it's been posted already then you know it's good advice.

don't force her into any therapy or anything. be supportive as best as you can, listen to her vent, cry, and the like. you gotta know that the game's changed... you'll have to be more wary of the little things, like being out together at night, not doing anything that could be construed as sneaking up on her (i know no one really does this consciously but you gotta watch the P's & Q's there), and playfighting and such isn't even in the cards right now.

you have a tough road to navigate here, i really hope y'all get through this with as much intact as possible.

My bad Crank..... I guess I'm all hyped up over all the ignorant cooments from others. Woman have lied about rape in our country. But sooooo many woman get raw deals. For example I remember people saying Tyson didn't rape that girl back in the day because she came up to his hotel room. I was always offended by that. So I guess if you get a female in your room your allowed to rape her??

The only thing you can do is be there for her and support her in every way. You have to be strong for her as well. Stay up my man, I'm glad she is alive though.

My bad Crank..... I guess I'm all hyped up over all the ignorant cooments from others. Woman have lied about rape in our country. But sooooo many woman get raw deals. For example I remember people saying Tyson didn't rape that girl back in the day because she came up to his hotel room. I was always offended by that. So I guess if you get a female in your room your allowed to rape her??

The only thing you can do is be there for her and support her in every way. You have to be strong for her as well. Stay up my man, I'm glad she is alive though.

real life...

damn man, sorry to hear that, must be going through mad emotions.

just be there for her, even if it means going out to her.

hope all goes well for yall, and nothing but bad for them dudes...

real life...

damn man, sorry to hear that, must be going through mad emotions.

just be there for her, even if it means going out to her.

hope all goes well for yall, and nothing but bad for them dudes...

Derrrty, he posted links saying a women is 4 times as likely to become more promiscuous. So let's say 1 in 1000 women are overly promiscuous. That now means 4 in 1000 raped women become overly promiscuous. And there was nothing about them now becoming lesbian. Think about it dude. If you got raped would you magically turn gay? Stupid!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eyes.gif
well I can consider myself as an "enthusiast" when it comes to topics of this matter and would not mind a possible career in forensics. we are not all simple minded myT, and unfortunately incidents like this happen much too often. It takes a dedicated officer to document information so it could be properly executed in trial, this way our justice system can deem more reliable. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but Im sure posting another rolling eyes smiley would suffice in your part.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eyes.gif
well I can consider myself as an "enthusiast" when it comes to topics of this matter and would not mind a possible career in forensics. we are not all simple minded myT, and unfortunately incidents like this happen much too often. It takes a dedicated officer to document information so it could be properly executed in trial, this way our justice system can deem more reliable. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but Im sure posting another rolling eyes smiley would suffice in your part.

Derrrty, he posted links saying a women is 4 times as likely to become more promiscuous. So let's say 1 in 1000 women are overly promiscuous. That now means 4 in 1000 raped women become overly promiscuous. And there was nothing about them now becoming lesbian. Think about it dude. If you got raped would you magically turn gay? Stupid!

they basically grabbed her, beat her and her friend up and raped her.

Wait...who got raped your girl, or your girl's "friend" , or both of them got raped???

If ya girl got raped and the rapists didnt use a condom I suggest you have your girl go to the hospital to get tested for STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) immediately

Back
Top Bottom