Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

still did not read... create your own thread about the psychology of women if u wish to ramble about things the majority of us are jus laughing at

p.s dont care how many typos are n that either

still did not read... create your own thread about the psychology of women if u wish to ramble about things the majority of us are jus laughing at

p.s dont care how many typos are n that either

I respect you EnZo.

Very unfortunate situation but you are handling it in the proper way, and I wish you the best of luck.
My girlfriend has a very messed up history, and you definitely have to approach things in a different angle and with caution as to what you say.

I respect you EnZo.

Very unfortunate situation but you are handling it in the proper way, and I wish you the best of luck.
My girlfriend has a very messed up history, and you definitely have to approach things in a different angle and with caution as to what you say.

Truly truly sorry to hear about this OP...Hope those people die.

As DC said, your girl should get tested as well. Hope she's ok.

Truly truly sorry to hear about this OP...Hope those people die.

As DC said, your girl should get tested as well. Hope she's ok.

Enzo, my best advice is to educate yourself on the entire situation; most specifically the outcome of rape victims. Although, not stated in a very conducive manner, what Stockholm said is undoubtedly a possibility, and perhaps a worst case scenario. However, if you also read that bit on borderline personality disorder that he posted then you'd see that although it is a possibility, it won't definitely turn out that way for your girl.

So learn about the many ways she could respond to the attack, read her actions and emotions, and react accordingly. It sounds like you really love her, so I'm sure you are already on it.

Good luck bro.

Enzo, my best advice is to educate yourself on the entire situation; most specifically the outcome of rape victims. Although, not stated in a very conducive manner, what Stockholm said is undoubtedly a possibility, and perhaps a worst case scenario. However, if you also read that bit on borderline personality disorder that he posted then you'd see that although it is a possibility, it won't definitely turn out that way for your girl.

So learn about the many ways she could respond to the attack, read her actions and emotions, and react accordingly. It sounds like you really love her, so I'm sure you are already on it.

Good luck bro.

Slept on this thread.
Be supportive is the only advice I have.

mondaynightraw
Mistakes were made.

Spoiler [+]
CarlofDutyBlackCops.jpg

she didnt technically cheat on you...she was violated...

& if she went to the hospital she's already been checked and more than likely given the morning after pill

i'm sure they told her to get checked again in 6 months

& if she went to the hospital she's already been checked and more than likely given the morning after pill

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

all you had to say was it was gonna be intense. Your doing too much right now. This isn't even about you.
QFE

indifferent.gif
 Stockholm... fall back son, even if u did/do have some sort of point somewhere in ur incohererent rambling aint nobody tryna hear that fam

like have you no empathy ?and if not y post? thx for sharing tho... 
sick.gif
incoherent > incohererent ...the irony

secondly, i said my piece 1st page...it's not about me, it's about OP ASKING FOR ADVICE from someone who've experienced the ills of rape.
the NTe'rs with inferiority complexes that sweat your movements bombarded 4 pages with "preach" pics and "stockholm if you really were"...

I've only responded for the last two pages, only to say what people were doing was gonna hurt OP instead of helping...

...the problem is half these dudes don't READ, they glance at the last post and decide who's d they riding for lol's or some sort of merit.
so do me a favor DON'T RESPOND or SPEAK ABOUT ME INDIRECTLY, or CRYPTIC and I wont return to this thread

OP, have a serious look at them links, PM and I'll give you my number or something dawg...while these dudes bake you cookies and knit e-blankets for you
and pretend to care.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at you correcting someone while having a multitude of errors in your previous posts. 

OP was asking for advice on how to be there for her...you responded by saying there's nothing he can do.

You claim that the board is hurting him rather than helping him, yet all you do is offer him a few links after saying all efforts to console OP's girl is pointless.

I'm sorry to break the news to you, I think you're in the half that can't read and just pulling stuff out his $*+ to have some sort of merit.  A psychology student?! 
eek.gif
 your credentials are off the charts!

Get your pseudo-intelligent remarks out of here..lol "someone who've"...someone who's > someone who've

the irony

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

all you had to say was it was gonna be intense. Your doing too much right now. This isn't even about you.
QFE

indifferent.gif
 Stockholm... fall back son, even if u did/do have some sort of point somewhere in ur incohererent rambling aint nobody tryna hear that fam

like have you no empathy ?and if not y post? thx for sharing tho... 
sick.gif
incoherent > incohererent ...the irony

secondly, i said my piece 1st page...it's not about me, it's about OP ASKING FOR ADVICE from someone who've experienced the ills of rape.
the NTe'rs with inferiority complexes that sweat your movements bombarded 4 pages with "preach" pics and "stockholm if you really were"...

I've only responded for the last two pages, only to say what people were doing was gonna hurt OP instead of helping...

...the problem is half these dudes don't READ, they glance at the last post and decide who's d they riding for lol's or some sort of merit.
so do me a favor DON'T RESPOND or SPEAK ABOUT ME INDIRECTLY, or CRYPTIC and I wont return to this thread

OP, have a serious look at them links, PM and I'll give you my number or something dawg...while these dudes bake you cookies and knit e-blankets for you
and pretend to care.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at you correcting someone while having a multitude of errors in your previous posts. 

OP was asking for advice on how to be there for her...you responded by saying there's nothing he can do.

You claim that the board is hurting him rather than helping him, yet all you do is offer him a few links after saying all efforts to console OP's girl is pointless.

I'm sorry to break the news to you, I think you're in the half that can't read and just pulling stuff out his $*+ to have some sort of merit.  A psychology student?! 
eek.gif
 your credentials are off the charts!

Get your pseudo-intelligent remarks out of here..lol "someone who've"...someone who's > someone who've

the irony

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Sounds likely, pregnancy and checking for HIV. Tough spot to be in OP
tired.gif
, hope you and your girl will be alright.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Sounds likely, pregnancy and checking for HIV. Tough spot to be in OP
tired.gif
, hope you and your girl will be alright.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

When you love someone like that youd wish it happened to you instead.

I know its the wrong time for this but.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
don't think op would had want that to happen to neither of them especially  him

Back
Top Bottom