Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

When you love someone like that youd wish it happened to you instead.

I know its the wrong time for this but.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
don't think op would had want that to happen to neither of them especially  him

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

still did not read... create your own thread about the psychology of women if u wish to ramble about things the majority of us are jus laughing at

p.s dont care how many typos are n that either
not only are you the minority but why would you come to a thread you aren't gonna read? ignorant and sad at the same time

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

still did not read... create your own thread about the psychology of women if u wish to ramble about things the majority of us are jus laughing at

p.s dont care how many typos are n that either
not only are you the minority but why would you come to a thread you aren't gonna read? ignorant and sad at the same time

it never ceases to amaze me of how stupid and immature some people on this site are, posting gifs and other stupid +!+%, trying to be the funny guy and trying to get internet fame.

To the OP, sorry to hear that. As others have said, just be supportive...that goes a long way.

it never ceases to amaze me of how stupid and immature some people on this site are, posting gifs and other stupid +!+%, trying to be the funny guy and trying to get internet fame.

To the OP, sorry to hear that. As others have said, just be supportive...that goes a long way.

Originally Posted by EnZo007

I know half the time this board isn't serious by any means, but right now I gotta vent. And sometimes NT is a great place for it.
Last night my girlfriend who I've dated for about 4 years now came home from work. She's a bartender and works at a few

different night clubs. Anyway coming home late last night she was going to her car with a co-worker who she was gonna get a ride home

with when a couple of dudes came up on her and wouldn't leave her alone. After trying to blow them off  and get in the car

they basically grabbed her, beat her and her friend up and raped her.

Sad thing is she's about a 3 hour plane ride away from me since I'm in Houston for the final four. I get a call today saying all this stuff 

happened and how she's in the hospital getting checked out and doing the police reports and stuff. Now I'm flying out tomorrow early

to go home but I mean my real question here is...what do I do? What do I say? Im beside myself here and can't believe this actually happened

. I don't want to goto my friends about this cause its not something she wants getting out, and I dont want them to know either. 

She basically wants to play it cool like nothing happened, but is this the right thing to do? I mean I've had problems to deal with in my life

but nothing on this level. Should I force her to goto therapy? I mean myself I'm pretty devastated about it, but can never imagine 

what she's going through. I'm just having a tough time dealing with this and if any of you guys know a fat guy in St. Catharines, Ontario

with a star tattoo on his hand and wears a LA dodgers hat let me know.

But seriously guys help me out here, I wanna be there for her in the best way possible you know. If any of you guys have had a similar 

experience let me know.
have not read the thread, and I was not there, but in situations like this the female victims always tend to exaggerate. sit her down and ask her what really happened

I know half the time this board isn't serious by any means, but right now I gotta vent. And sometimes NT is a great place for it.
Last night my girlfriend who I've dated for about 4 years now came home from work. She's a bartender and works at a few

different night clubs. Anyway coming home late last night she was going to her car with a co-worker who she was gonna get a ride home

with when a couple of dudes came up on her and wouldn't leave her alone. After trying to blow them off  and get in the car

Sad thing is she's about a 3 hour plane ride away from me since I'm in Houston for the final four. I get a call today saying all this stuff 

happened and how she's in the hospital getting checked out and doing the police reports and stuff. Now I'm flying out tomorrow early

to go home but I mean my real question here is...what do I do? What do I say? Im beside myself here and can't believe this actually happened

. I don't want to goto my friends about this cause its not something she wants getting out, and I dont want them to know either. 

She basically wants to play it cool like nothing happened, but is this the right thing to do? I mean I've had problems to deal with in my life

but nothing on this level. Should I force her to goto therapy? I mean myself I'm pretty devastated about it, but can never imagine 

what she's going through. I'm just having a tough time dealing with this and if any of you guys know a fat guy in St. Catharines, Ontario

But seriously guys help me out here, I wanna be there for her in the best way possible you know. If any of you guys have had a similar 

experience let me know.
have not read the thread, and I was not there, but in situations like this the female victims always tend to exaggerate. sit her down and ask her what really happened

She want's to keep this matter to herself? Who else knows about this besides her, her friend, and yourself?

She want's to keep this matter to herself? Who else knows about this besides her, her friend, and yourself?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

experience let me know.
and people wonder why women don't come forward. How can a female victim exaggerate a forced entry? I confused. It either happened against her will or it didn't. Unless your saying she was asking for it.

Sick people on this board. Crank Lucas is a disgusting pos too. You said woman tend to exaggerate. What a sexist, ignorant statement. She got raped bro. This wanna be psychologist is a mron too. 95% of the vets returning from Iraq are suffering the same trauma and PTSD as a rape victim. I guess we should look at them as damaged forever too? A quality therapist will help her overcome this traumatic experience over time. For you to say she may become lesbian shows how completely ignorant and dumb you are. Many many many people overcome traumatic experiences. The people who don't are the ones who don't see a therapist.Someone said she cheated on you by getting raped. How freaking ignorant is that? So I guess if you went to pay the rent for you and your wife and 3 thugs stuck you up and murdered you we should mention at your funeral how you stole the rent money.Absolutely sick sick sick people in our world today.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

experience let me know.
and people wonder why women don't come forward. How can a female victim exaggerate a forced entry? I confused. It either happened against her will or it didn't. Unless your saying she was asking for it.

Sick people on this board. Crank Lucas is a disgusting pos too. You said woman tend to exaggerate. What a sexist, ignorant statement. She got raped bro. This wanna be psychologist is a mron too. 95% of the vets returning from Iraq are suffering the same trauma and PTSD as a rape victim. I guess we should look at them as damaged forever too? A quality therapist will help her overcome this traumatic experience over time. For you to say she may become lesbian shows how completely ignorant and dumb you are. Many many many people overcome traumatic experiences. The people who don't are the ones who don't see a therapist.Someone said she cheated on you by getting raped. How freaking ignorant is that? So I guess if you went to pay the rent for you and your wife and 3 thugs stuck you up and murdered you we should mention at your funeral how you stole the rent money.Absolutely sick sick sick people in our world today.

I am in Toronto, ON...

shouldn't be too hard to find the hicks that did this....

first thing to do is facebook every guy in St. Catherines, ON (its a small city by Niagara falls)....

second maybe post a missing connection on craigslist in st. catherines ontario for the same person....

if you can get a better description, maybe you can be helped easier....I am sure if the guys who did this live in st. catherines, they will be caught pretty quick....

I am in Toronto, ON...

shouldn't be too hard to find the hicks that did this....

first thing to do is facebook every guy in St. Catherines, ON (its a small city by Niagara falls)....

second maybe post a missing connection on craigslist in st. catherines ontario for the same person....

if you can get a better description, maybe you can be helped easier....I am sure if the guys who did this live in st. catherines, they will be caught pretty quick....

I guess you're saying that if you get raped Stockholm you're going to turn gay? What a complete idiot you are.

I guess you're saying that if you get raped Stockholm you're going to turn gay? What a complete idiot you are.

Back
Top Bottom