Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

they basically grabbed her, beat her and her friend up and raped her.

Wait...who got raped your girl, or your girl's "friend" , or both of them got raped???

If ya girl got raped and the rapists didnt use a condom I suggest you have your girl go to the hospital to get tested for STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) immediately

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

I guess you're saying that if you get raped Stockholm you're going to turn gay? What a complete idiot you are.
I don't see anything wrong with what he said.  He made a claim and googled some articles to back it up, that's fine, whatever.  He could have timed that reply a little more appropriately though.
even OP understood where Stockholm is coming from...
what Stockholm said was truth, from his own experience...
but Stockholm can't generalize every situation of rape to his own experience with females who've been raped...

its just another possible outcome...and OP realizes that.
The rest of Stockholm's original post was really insensitive tho,
and he shouldn't have gone there. it just seems like stockholms dealt with cases like these a whole lot
so he's insensitive to this subject.

Anyways OP hang in there, and be strong for you and your girl.
I'm more optimistic in that the strength within a person can overcome anything...
so OP support your chick, be there for the ups and downs, and try to help her overcome anything she might fear.

NT fam got u bruh!

(side bar: i think NT is grounds for any discussions...we shouldn't limit this site to only "lols" and girl problems
 especially since the real world isn't limited to fun and games..People go through real things outside and I like to think
 anything any member is going through is grounds for discussion. being able to discuss anything from lols, to girls,
 to serious problems is something we should be proud of because i  know for dam sure u cant go to ISS and
 expect some real responses, help, or support from their members like you can from NT)

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

I guess you're saying that if you get raped Stockholm you're going to turn gay? What a complete idiot you are.
I don't see anything wrong with what he said.  He made a claim and googled some articles to back it up, that's fine, whatever.  He could have timed that reply a little more appropriately though.
even OP understood where Stockholm is coming from...
what Stockholm said was truth, from his own experience...
but Stockholm can't generalize every situation of rape to his own experience with females who've been raped...

its just another possible outcome...and OP realizes that.
The rest of Stockholm's original post was really insensitive tho,
and he shouldn't have gone there. it just seems like stockholms dealt with cases like these a whole lot
so he's insensitive to this subject.

Anyways OP hang in there, and be strong for you and your girl.
I'm more optimistic in that the strength within a person can overcome anything...
so OP support your chick, be there for the ups and downs, and try to help her overcome anything she might fear.

NT fam got u bruh!

(side bar: i think NT is grounds for any discussions...we shouldn't limit this site to only "lols" and girl problems
 especially since the real world isn't limited to fun and games..People go through real things outside and I like to think
 anything any member is going through is grounds for discussion. being able to discuss anything from lols, to girls,
 to serious problems is something we should be proud of because i  know for dam sure u cant go to ISS and
 expect some real responses, help, or support from their members like you can from NT)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

just be there for her...

you can't force her to go to therapy but i don't think it would be best for her to pretend it didn't happen

just take your cues from her...if she wants to talk listen...if she kinda shuts you out just be there...your presence may just be enough when she doesn't feel like talking...

honestly be prepared for a rocky road...
This..all u can do is be there for her, the rest is pretty much out of your hands
But best of luck to you and your GF .

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

just be there for her...

you can't force her to go to therapy but i don't think it would be best for her to pretend it didn't happen

just take your cues from her...if she wants to talk listen...if she kinda shuts you out just be there...your presence may just be enough when she doesn't feel like talking...

honestly be prepared for a rocky road...
This..all u can do is be there for her, the rest is pretty much out of your hands
But best of luck to you and your GF .

That's horrible OP
30t6p3b.gif

My thoughts are with you and your girl.
It's definitely going to be a rough road for both of you, worse if she starts pretending it didn't happen.
That's the type of thing that'll eat her up inside, poisoning her happiness and the happiness of those who love her.
Encourage her to seek help, but you shouldn't force her in any way. Be persistent without pressuring her too much.
Good luck man

Can't believe some of the dudes in here
30t6p3b.gif

That wasn't the hipster thing to say Stockholm
indifferent.gif

That's horrible OP
30t6p3b.gif

My thoughts are with you and your girl.
It's definitely going to be a rough road for both of you, worse if she starts pretending it didn't happen.
That's the type of thing that'll eat her up inside, poisoning her happiness and the happiness of those who love her.
Encourage her to seek help, but you shouldn't force her in any way. Be persistent without pressuring her too much.
Good luck man

Can't believe some of the dudes in here
30t6p3b.gif

That wasn't the hipster thing to say Stockholm
indifferent.gif

Damn OP.

I seriously wouldn't know wat to do/handle it if I was in your shoes a bf. Especially if I loved the girl.

But keep your head up fam. I wish the best for you and your lady.

Damn OP.

I seriously wouldn't know wat to do/handle it if I was in your shoes a bf. Especially if I loved the girl.

But keep your head up fam. I wish the best for you and your lady.

If you are serious I don't get why u would make this public.police should be doing some kinda dna tests on her and try to find the dudes.

If you are serious I don't get why u would make this public.police should be doing some kinda dna tests on her and try to find the dudes.

Oh and get cleared for health issues, infection, and pregnancy right away. At least some of the stress will be gone once she's cleared healthy. Just get on this asap. You both in our prayers, and death to those bastards. Stay positive, this is a fixable problem, just depends on time and effort.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

mytmouse76 wrote:

yea Im a disgusting pos for questioning a poorly detailed incident. I can post 500 articles where a rape claim has been made and the guy serving 16 years was not even 50 miles within the "crime scene". OP was vague, were there witnesses, was it a dark lit area, any surveillance,pan of time, locations of wounds, lab results, description of suspect. fat guy with tattoo thats it?. Im sorry for questioning, I just like to know all the surrounding information possible when studying a crime.

there's nothing for you to study tho...youre not on the police force working the case...i can post anothe 500 where the right person is in jail...

he didn't post it with intent for Crank Lucas to hop on his bike and go investigate...he's asking for help on how to deal with his girls
eyes.gif
well I can consider myself as an "enthusiast" when it comes to topics of this matter and would not mind a possible career in forensics. we are not all simple minded myT, and unfortunately incidents like this happen much too often. It takes a dedicated officer to document information so it could be properly executed in trial, this way our justice system can deem more reliable. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but Im sure posting another rolling eyes smiley would suffice in your part.

since youre missing it...my point is this isn't the thread for you to be playing investigator...he asked for advice on how to help her...why would he come & post every detail for us? he gave us the gist and asked how he should handle it...my only problem was your 'women always exaggerate' as if you know that to be true and it was just a small cut on her finger

mytmouse76 wrote:

yea Im a disgusting pos for questioning a poorly detailed incident. I can post 500 articles where a rape claim has been made and the guy serving 16 years was not even 50 miles within the "crime scene". OP was vague, were there witnesses, was it a dark lit area, any surveillance,pan of time, locations of wounds, lab results, description of suspect. fat guy with tattoo thats it?. Im sorry for questioning, I just like to know all the surrounding information possible when studying a crime.

there's nothing for you to study tho...youre not on the police force working the case...i can post anothe 500 where the right person is in jail...

he didn't post it with intent for Crank Lucas to hop on his bike and go investigate...he's asking for help on how to deal with his girls
eyes.gif
well I can consider myself as an "enthusiast" when it comes to topics of this matter and would not mind a possible career in forensics. we are not all simple minded myT, and unfortunately incidents like this happen much too often. It takes a dedicated officer to document information so it could be properly executed in trial, this way our justice system can deem more reliable. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but Im sure posting another rolling eyes smiley would suffice in your part.

since youre missing it...my point is this isn't the thread for you to be playing investigator...he asked for advice on how to help her...why would he come & post every detail for us? he gave us the gist and asked how he should handle it...my only problem was your 'women always exaggerate' as if you know that to be true and it was just a small cut on her finger

Oh and get cleared for health issues, infection, and pregnancy right away. At least some of the stress will be gone once she's cleared healthy. Just get on this asap. You both in our prayers, and death to those bastards. Stay positive, this is a fixable problem, just depends on time and effort.

thats a sad story yo...its gonna be hard to deal with and everything but you gotta be supportive and wait...patience is the key and its gonna take a lot of time and effort.

but besides doing that...i would load up the glock and call the goons...i would never let that slide...i'll be on a manhunt

thats a sad story yo...its gonna be hard to deal with and everything but you gotta be supportive and wait...patience is the key and its gonna take a lot of time and effort.

but besides doing that...i would load up the glock and call the goons...i would never let that slide...i'll be on a manhunt

sorry to hear that op...

i don't know what i'd do...
my emotions might get the better of me and have me out like a hound
but such things don't always serve a purpose it only gratifies what doesn't need gratification (although it would feel good)
the immediate problem is her and working with her ...like my t said take your cues from her...

still do follow up with police, witnesses, cameras that may have caught it...
trust those scumbags will get what they deserve....

and you jerks that are getting kicks off of this off yourself....EARLY...
don't mean nothing till its your sister, mother or female in your family....could even be you....

sorry to hear that op...

i don't know what i'd do...
my emotions might get the better of me and have me out like a hound
but such things don't always serve a purpose it only gratifies what doesn't need gratification (although it would feel good)
the immediate problem is her and working with her ...like my t said take your cues from her...

still do follow up with police, witnesses, cameras that may have caught it...
trust those scumbags will get what they deserve....

and you jerks that are getting kicks off of this off yourself....EARLY...
don't mean nothing till its your sister, mother or female in your family....could even be you....

Back
Top Bottom