Serious topic...my girlfriend got attacked last night.

damn...
30t6p3b.gif

Im sorry for what happened. Although it wont take the pain away, i hope you find those guys are found and taken care of....

Im sorry for what happened. Although it wont take the pain away, i hope you find those guys are found and taken care of....

Don't let anyone tell you your hope that she will be able to move past this experience is "false hope".
There are forums full of first hand accounts of women who were able to heal after things happened to them that I couldn't even stand to read about.
What happened is going to be with her forever but that doesn't mean she's damaged goods. Be there for her, make sure she knows none of it was her fault, etc. You care about her deeply, so do what feels right.

Don't let anyone tell you your hope that she will be able to move past this experience is "false hope".
There are forums full of first hand accounts of women who were able to heal after things happened to them that I couldn't even stand to read about.
What happened is going to be with her forever but that doesn't mean she's damaged goods. Be there for her, make sure she knows none of it was her fault, etc. You care about her deeply, so do what feels right.

Just be there to show her all the love and support she needs. Be strong for her and just help her get through this. Not much else you can do, gotta let her heal however she needs to.

Just be there to show her all the love and support she needs. Be strong for her and just help her get through this. Not much else you can do, gotta let her heal however she needs to.

pretty sad when half the cats in here are trying to make the thread about themselves

selfish as hell and quite ridiculous

crank got his blues clues magnifier all geared up and others posting stats and other non sense

someone was raped yet yall still find time to flex intellectual prowess, or lack their of

pretty sad when half the cats in here are trying to make the thread about themselves

selfish as hell and quite ridiculous

crank got his blues clues magnifier all geared up and others posting stats and other non sense

someone was raped yet yall still find time to flex intellectual prowess, or lack their of

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

long distant relationships < anything

there's nothing you can do, she's damaged good now...know to many females that have been assaulted  and can't bounce back.
she's probably be lesbian or extremely promiscuous, i know you don't want to hear it but the odds arent good in your favor.

...you're her protector and you failed, so you'll be replaced soon if you're still 3 hours away, outta sight outta mind.
ohwell.gif
Stockholm is telling OP how it is ,You guys wanna be all sympathetic give it to him blunt.It's a messed up situation , but all this pat on the back and shoulder to lean on stuff not gonna help him when he has to deal with a female in this kind of situation.I know plenty of girls that were victims to rape and Majority fell into those 2 categories sad but true that's life.

OP just know it's a real rocky road ahead I don't know what you and her situation was prior to this but be supportive in her decisions even if it means for time apart .

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

long distant relationships < anything

there's nothing you can do, she's damaged good now...know to many females that have been assaulted  and can't bounce back.
she's probably be lesbian or extremely promiscuous, i know you don't want to hear it but the odds arent good in your favor.

...you're her protector and you failed, so you'll be replaced soon if you're still 3 hours away, outta sight outta mind.
ohwell.gif
Stockholm is telling OP how it is ,You guys wanna be all sympathetic give it to him blunt.It's a messed up situation , but all this pat on the back and shoulder to lean on stuff not gonna help him when he has to deal with a female in this kind of situation.I know plenty of girls that were victims to rape and Majority fell into those 2 categories sad but true that's life.

OP just know it's a real rocky road ahead I don't know what you and her situation was prior to this but be supportive in her decisions even if it means for time apart .

Damn OP, sorry to hear about that. Just be there for her and let her open up to u, don't force the subject

Damn OP, sorry to hear about that. Just be there for her and let her open up to u, don't force the subject

My condolences to the OP and his girlfriend.
What an ordeal for the both of you.
I'm not going to sleep well tonight.

My condolences to the OP and his girlfriend.
What an ordeal for the both of you.
I'm not going to sleep well tonight.

Man oh man.. if this was wifey, I'd be out for blood.
30t6p3b.gif
manhunt x Max Payne, status. Sorry to hear about your situation, OP. I hope justice will get served
30t6p3b.gif

Man oh man.. if this was wifey, I'd be out for blood.
30t6p3b.gif
manhunt x Max Payne, status. Sorry to hear about your situation, OP. I hope justice will get served
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom