Serious topic: Are you born gay?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Why the #@%# would a guy want to #@%# other guys? Explain that one to me.
For the same reason that you and I want to have sex with women. It is what feels natural to some people. They are born with it.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

being gay is a choice it's that simple.
some choose to be gay for attention and some choose to be gay because they like a @#$@ shoved up their %*@
If that's what they like, then that's what they like. It's not a choice. You don't CHOOSE what foods or movies or music you dolike, you just do.

some choose to be gay for attention and some choose to be gay because they like a @#$@ shoved up their %*@

Explain the simplicity of it. I'm sure it will be a great read.

Originally Posted by eaalto

For the same reason that you and I want to have sex with women. It is what feels natural to some people. They are born with it.
I think he's agreeing with the fact that no-one would choose to be gay .

Most ignorant statement thus far.
alien.gif

This is the type of stuff that makes NT the worst possible venue for discussing topics like this...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Most ignorant statement thus far.
alien.gif

This is the type of stuff that makes NT the worst possible venue for discussing topics like this...
Agreed. Might as well ask them to do calculus.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Yep.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Yep.
My bad!

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

I don't see how someone who is straight can answer this. How would they know?
Just because you aren't gay, doesn't mean you can't understand the genetics behind it.

why would someone choose to be gay and disowned by their families in many cases and discriminated against in society?
why would someone choose to have a %%%+ rammed up their !+%?

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by marath0n

Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born heterosexual. Sexual desire/maturity comes later on. How you are raised/nurtured has alot to do with if you end up being $%@% or hetero. ##+@ still not natural though.

indifferent.gif

Sexual desire/curiosity/attraction towards the opposite sex is natural. You don't have to be taught.

/ thread

Just because you aren't gay, doesn't mean you can't understand the genetics behind it.

Yea. I guess it's kind of * i can't find a word* for a group of straight people discussing whether you are born gay or not.

Because I have good friends who are gay, and I've heard from multiple gay people that they never chose to be gay. Or are first hand accounts not goodenough?

Yea. I guess it's kind of * i can't find a word* for a group of straight people discussing whether you are born gay or not.
Enlightening is the word you were looking for.

Originally Posted by 18key

Because I have good friends who are gay, and I've heard from multiple gay people that they never chose to be gay. Or are first hand accounts not good enough?

Now i'm going to be a hypocrite. I actually agree with you. I have friends and they tell me they were born that way. I guess my comment is for people whoare ignorant and say " they can't be born that way"

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

why would someone choose to be gay and disowned by their families in many cases and discriminated against in society?
why would someone choose to have a %%%+ rammed up their !+%?
Just gonna point this out but, getting things rammed into your body is still a choice for gay people too...

It's called intelligence. Not to mention experience and maturity from having conversations with gay people or taking the time to talk to a gay person w/oflaming them and hurling derogatory comments. Not all gay people are a bunch of flamboyant homosexuals walking around like Damon Wayans in In Living Colorcraving attention. A lot, if not most of them are probably low key. I don't have to be gay to know that that's not a life anybody would choose fortheir self. Word to Vito on the Sopranos.
Originally Posted by AntBanks81

NO, its a cry for attention

Chi ILL: Have you ever noticed that little boys that act feminine always are raised by their mothers?

This is a completely stupid and irrational generalization. I don't even know how the hell you came up with that.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

My mom raised me... been with my girl for 4.5 years now... but i must be gay right?

its not about who raised you , its about how you were raised

Back
Top Bottom