Serious topic: Are you born gay?

NO, its a cry for attention

Chi ILL: Have you ever noticed that little boys that act feminine always are raised by their mothers?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by marath0n

Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born heterosexual. Sexual desire/maturity comes later on. How you are raised/nurtured has alot to do with if you end up being gay or hetero. ##+@ still not natural though.

So how do you explain two kids raised by the same parents and one is gay while the other is not...
+1

Also , I've known 1 to 2 year old little boys that were VERY feminine ... they're 11/12 now & are STILL that way .

That is one of the main reasons why I believe that people are born gay . At 1 year old , a kid doesn't know what attraction is .

That's just the way he was born .
Aren't you 16?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born heterosexual. Sexual desire/maturity comes later on. How you are raised/nurtured has alot to do with if you end up being gay or hetero. ##+@ still not natural though.

So how do you explain two kids raised by the same parents and one is gay while the other is not...
+1

Also , I've known 1 to 2 year old little boys that were VERY feminine ... they're 11/12 now & are STILL that way .

That is one of the main reasons why I believe that people are born gay . At 1 year old , a kid doesn't know what attraction is .

Aren't you 16?
Dudes stay asking me this .

YES I'M 16 .

That would have made me 7 when they were 1/2 .

Yes , they were feminine . Yes , they still are .

+1

Aren't you 16?

i'm 22 goin on 40

Most of the people in this thread have no idea what they are talking about. I understand that you meant well in engaging people in a thought provokingdiscussion, but OP, this is hardly the place for it. I mean come on, you have people who cannot even give a response with out including obscenities (Lazy B).

im not even gonna start. no youre not born gay. period. there are so many evolutionary reasons why you wouldnt be born gay

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

why are these threads allowed anymore?

This is stupid

How is this stupid? Your posts and contribution to this thread is what's stupid..this is a serious debate and if you're too immature to handle it thengtfo, simple bruh...

Proceed y'all..this is getting interesting

*cues the Bundy family gif*

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

im not even gonna start. no youre not born gay. period. there are so many evolutionary reasons why you wouldnt be born gay

Word to cats born with 2 heads

What does it have to do with evolution? People are born with defects. We've reached a point in our civilization that we don't kill our children forhaving down syndrome, or having mental ******ation. Homosexuality could be considered a mental defect, assuming that a heterosexual is the standard.

Evolutionary theory does not preclude things like homosexuality from occurring.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Chi ILL: Have you ever noticed that little boys that act feminine always are raised by their mothers?
Sometimes yes , sometimes no .

I have also seen feminine boys whose fathers try to "toughen" them up ... which doesn't work .

They're trying to change them to a person that they aren't .

+1

Aren't you 16?
Dudes stay asking me this .

YES I'M 16 .

That would have made me 7 when they were 1/2 .

Yes , they were feminine . Yes , they still are .
Wow 7 years, that old huh?
laugh.gif

By your rationalization a lot of dudes in the hood should be gay.

Originally Posted by eaalto

What does it have to do with evolution? People are born with defects. We've reached a point in our civilization that we don't kill our children for having down syndrome, or having mental ******ation. Homosexuality could be considered a mental defect, assuming that a heterosexual is the standard.

Evolutionary theory does not preclude things like homosexuality from occurring.

QFT

Originally Posted by quik1987

By your rationalization a lot of dudes in the hood should be gay.

Dude made no rational statement.
laugh.gif

Sometimes yes , sometimes no .

I have also seen feminine boys whose fathers try to "toughen" them up ... which doesn't work .

They're trying to change them to a person that they aren't .

+1

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

why are these threads allowed anymore?

This is stupid

How is this stupid? Your posts and contribution to this thread is what's stupid..this is a serious debate and if you're too immature to handle it then ****, simple bruh...

Proceed y'all..this is getting interesting

*cues the Bundy family gif*

Stop it.

Im sure youll claim to be an OG on here but the fact is that we go through this topic at least once a month and the same arguments and the same trolls come outto intentionally insult gays and spout off ridiculous claims when they have NO idea what they are talking about.

This is beating a dead unicorn to the max.

being gay is a choice it's that simple.
some choose to be gay for attention and some choose to be gay because they like a @#$@ shoved up their %*@

Back
Top Bottom