Serious topic: Are you born gay?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Lazy B

You're not born gay cut that @%%# out. You choose to be gay.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Here we go.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

#$%! you getting mad for? Its my opinion on the subject, key word being MY. Get over it.

I think some people are born gay and some make a descion. Then I again I've heard people say some people are born bisexual so idk

I think its both. I think people are born gay but some people also choose to become gay.

I think people are born gay ... but , there are always those cases where some people choose to be gay for attention .

This thread will not end well though because of people shoving THEIR personal beliefs down others' throats .

/thread
I see you posted "/thread" there but people are still posting. explain this to me..
grin.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
13 pages before the eventual lock

i'm going to stay out of this one though, too many people are set in their ways on each side and take it to the heart when you disagree with them.

Here we go.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

#$%! you getting mad for? Its my opinion on the subject, key word being MY. Get over it.
I'm not mad at all . You come in here telling people "gay people aren't born gay" , at least state it's your opinion , notfact .

Chill out , you're always mad .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pftjordans

i'd say its by choice ... unless you're a hermaphrodite .. you basically choose who you wanna be.....
So, if you choose who you want to be, do you also choose to be schizophrenic? Do you choose to be depressed?

Being a hermaphrodite has nothing to do with what sex you're attracted to.

Whether it's by nature, nurture, or both, I don't think being homosexual (which is the attraction, not the act) is a choice.

Watch the movie Sex Unknown. It's about a pair of twins that are males, but one of them was made female after a accident under the knife. They tried toraise the child as a female, but that turned out horribly.

There are definitely biological aspects to it, but there are also social factors (boy in blue room, girl in pink room). The nature vs. nurture debate will beongoing, but the biological aspect seems to have a slight edge in my book.

Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born heterosexual. Sexual desire/maturity comes later on. How you are raised/nurtured has alot to do with if you end up being gayor hetero. ##+@ still not natural though.

Here we go.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

I'm not mad at all . You come in here telling people "gay people aren't born gay" , at least state it's your opinion , not fact .

Chill out , you're always mad .
laugh.gif

Rell has been extremely mad lately...thought i was the only one who noticed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born heterosexual. Sexual desire/maturity comes later on. How you are raised/nurtured has alot to do with if you end up being $%@% or hetero. ##+@ still not natural though.

indifferent.gif

Sexual desire/curiosity/attraction towards the opposite sex is natural. You don't have to be taught.

Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born heterosexual. Sexual desire/maturity comes later on. How you are raised/nurtured has alot to do with if you end up being gay or hetero. ##+@ still not natural though.
Watch Sex Unknown, disproves your argument.

I'm starting to believe you can be born that way.

Like girls that grow up with the deep voice, not so hot body, looks and acts like a boy, grows up playing sports, ends up marrying a woman...... I don'tthink she chose to be that way.

Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born heterosexual. Sexual desire/maturity comes later on. How you are raised/nurtured has alot to do with if you end up being gay or hetero. ##+@ still not natural though.

So how do you explain two kids raised by the same parents and one is gay while the other is not...

Originally Posted by M16

Nobody is born gay. Nobody is born heterosexual. Sexual desire/maturity comes later on. How you are raised/nurtured has alot to do with if you end up being $%@% or hetero. ##+@ still not natural though.

indifferent.gif

Sexual desire/curiosity/attraction towards the opposite sex is natural. You don't have to be taught.
Yea, the goal of human life or evolution is reproduction. So sexual desires are innate.

If people can be born with both sexual reproductive organs why can't people be born with female/male brains, or an overabundance of male/female hormones?

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Why would
anybody WANT to be gay?
This.

who would choose a lifestyle that would leave them open to
ridicule, harassment and discrimination?

I think you're born gay.

Gays the new black like duh

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

So how do you explain two kids raised by the same parents and one is gay while the other is not...
+1

Also , I've known 1 to 2 year old little boys that were VERY feminine ... they're 11/12 now & are STILL that way .

That is one of the main reasons why I believe that people are born gay . At 1 year old , a kid doesn't know what attraction is .

That's just the way he was born .

Back
Top Bottom