Serious Discussion: Would you be homosexual for one week. Vol: $$

Originally Posted by Ryan Braun

Originally Posted by Lamak

Of course. I just wouldn't smash anyone. Pretty simple question.

Easy to say now. If a hot girl wanted to smash, you would smash. You like to go out? Well you'll be going to gay clubs on the weekend. So if a hot guy wanted to smash, you would smash.

You are by far the gayest member of the NT community.
indifferent.gif

I know a hot girl when I see one, but I dont judge guys so I wouldnt know if a Guy is hot or not.
grin.gif

Sorry I wouldn't be homosexual for a week for no amount of money I wouldnt trade my manhood for nothing. Pay me 10 Billion it still aint happening.
 When two females make loves it's nice but when two males are in loves thats
sick.gif

Yes I have something against guys that are homosexual and yes I have something against gay marraige.Don't like it oh well i'll always be straight.  In fact I think this thread should be locked I think it's a horrible topic....

Easy to say now. If a hot girl wanted to smash, you would smash. You like to go out? Well you'll be going to gay clubs on the weekend. So if a hot guy wanted to smash, you would smash.

indifferent.gif

I know a hot girl when I see one, but I dont judge guys so I wouldnt know if a Guy is hot or not.
grin.gif

Sorry I wouldn't be homosexual for a week for no amount of money I wouldnt trade my manhood for nothing. Pay me 10 Billion it still aint happening.
sick.gif

Yes I have something against guys that are homosexual and yes I have something against gay marraige.Don't like it oh well i'll always be straight.  In fact I think this thread should be locked I think it's a horrible topic....

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

sick.gif

Do ya'll realize how much 5 mil is?? 99.9% chance nothing even happens during that week. sign me up
Kanye-Shrug4.jpg

Do ya'll realize how much 5 mil is?? 99.9% chance nothing even happens during that week. sign me up
Kanye-Shrug4.jpg

Thinking bout it though, if the pill is gonna make you enjoy pounding man booty, can't be too much regret since there's actual enjoyment. Like say you used to run through fat broads mercilessly, now your tastes have gotten better and you increased your quality. All you really do is shrug that +%$+ off like "oh well, that was back then". Same could be done here.

Thinking bout it though, if the pill is gonna make you enjoy pounding man booty, can't be too much regret since there's actual enjoyment. Like say you used to run through fat broads mercilessly, now your tastes have gotten better and you increased your quality. All you really do is shrug that +%$+ off like "oh well, that was back then". Same could be done here.

I would not be able to do this because I like to go out a lot. So if the roles would be reversed for a week, then I know there would be a lot of trouble.
laugh.gif

Wait, what?

I would not be able to do this because I like to go out a lot. So if the roles would be reversed for a week, then I know there would be a lot of trouble.
laugh.gif

Wait, what?

Originally Posted by VC4LIFE

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

5 mil? you don't even have to give me a pill i'll slurp as many dudes down as i have to in order to get that money, bend over & let em go balls deep if they want too as long as i see that $$
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BRAH! All you had to do was answer the question....you went OD! You probably already took the pill for free
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VC4LIFE

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

5 mil? you don't even have to give me a pill i'll slurp as many dudes down as i have to in order to get that money, bend over & let em go balls deep if they want too as long as i see that $$
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BRAH! All you had to do was answer the question....you went OD! You probably already took the pill for free
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Shrugging off having sex with a man????

Seriously???

IDK whats going on in here but no amount of money is worth my manhood...

I have nothing against gay people but I couldn't do it...

In my Rick Ross voice "No sir, Not me"

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Shrugging off having sex with a man????

Seriously???

IDK whats going on in here but no amount of money is worth my manhood...

I have nothing against gay people but I couldn't do it...

In my Rick Ross voice "No sir, Not me"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

take a pill for 5 million dollars? pssh..lightwork...i'd pay one of my family members to handcuff me to a radiator so i dont trail off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 sun i’d do it for 500 cash

Back
Top Bottom