Serious Discussion: Would you be homosexual for one week. Vol: $$

SMH. So after you take the pill what you gonna wash it down with? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

5 mil? you don't even have to give me a pill i'll slurp as many dudes down as i have to in order to get that money, bend over & let em go balls deep if they want too as long as i see that $$
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 mil? you don't even have to give me a pill i'll slurp as many dudes down as i have to in order to get that money, bend over & let em go balls deep if they want too as long as i see that $$
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by ninjahood

take a pill for 5 million dollars? pssh..lightwork...i'd pay one of my family members to handcuff me to a radiator so i dont trail off
laugh.gif

Did someone hack into ninjahood's account.  Lack of capitalization aside, this is a well written sentence. 
eek.gif

Oh You Mad- That's the gif I thought about when I read the topic title

Originally Posted by ninjahood

take a pill for 5 million dollars? pssh..lightwork...i'd pay one of my family members to handcuff me to a radiator so i dont trail off
laugh.gif

Did someone hack into ninjahood's account.  Lack of capitalization aside, this is a well written sentence. 
eek.gif

Oh You Mad- That's the gif I thought about when I read the topic title

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

pimp.gif

That's just....nasty.
eek.gif
WOW

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

pimp.gif

That's just....nasty.
eek.gif
WOW

Back
Top Bottom