Serious Discussion: Would you be homosexual for one week. Vol: $$

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif
you dudes need to get your morals in order. i wouldn't do that #%#$ for any amount of money.

Yes you would. Some you would do it for 100k

i aint gon lie, id prolly do it for 100k...im broke as %+%@ right now

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif
you dudes need to get your morals in order. i wouldn't do that #%#$ for any amount of money.

Yes you would. Some you would do it for 100k

i aint gon lie, id prolly do it for 100k...im broke as %+%@ right now

That's that ol' bati-boi bidniss. lol but if it's pretty simple. I've gone a week without gettin some, so why wouldn't I be able to abstain... I take the pill, think about dudes for a week, then get my cash and suppress those thoughts for the rest of my life.

That's that ol' bati-boi bidniss. lol but if it's pretty simple. I've gone a week without gettin some, so why wouldn't I be able to abstain... I take the pill, think about dudes for a week, then get my cash and suppress those thoughts for the rest of my life.

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

5 mil? you don't even have to give me a pill i'll slurp as many dudes down as i have to in order to get that money, bend over & let em go balls deep if they want too as long as i see that $$
pimp.gif

That's just....nasty.

5 mil? you don't even have to give me a pill i'll slurp as many dudes down as i have to in order to get that money, bend over & let em go balls deep if they want too as long as i see that $$
pimp.gif

That's just....nasty.

top or bottom?

no &$^%

that makes a big difference though.

really though, nah....crazy thread though.

top or bottom?

no &$^%

that makes a big difference though.

really though, nah....crazy thread though.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The thing money does to people...

Spoiler [+]
$5 mil? No question, id take that pill without even thinking twice. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The thing money does to people...

Spoiler [+]
$5 mil? No question, id take that pill without even thinking twice. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom