Serious Discussion: Would you be homosexual for one week. Vol: $$

Originally Posted by Ryan Braun

If someone was to come up to you and offer you 5 million dollars. For that money, you would have to take a pill that turns you gay. Now, after taking this pill, you no longer have any interest in the opposite sex. Your sexual drive is the same it is now, but for the same sex. After the week is over, you have full memory of what you did, but return to you previous sexual preferences.

So, NT, would you take the pill for 5 million dollars? Knowing how much you crave "getting it on" with the opposite sex.

Edit: So the choice is yours. Like someone said, they are not smashing, so it's no big deal. However, if you're smashing, then the choice and memories are yours and your partners.

Lets cut this thread to the chase... Dude basically asking for the millis' would you take the it up da dookie shoot.

If someone was to come up to you and offer you 5 million dollars. For that money, you would have to take a pill that turns you gay. Now, after taking this pill, you no longer have any interest in the opposite sex. Your sexual drive is the same it is now, but for the same sex. After the week is over, you have full memory of what you did, but return to you previous sexual preferences.

So, NT, would you take the pill for 5 million dollars? Knowing how much you crave "getting it on" with the opposite sex.

Edit: So the choice is yours. Like someone said, they are not smashing, so it's no big deal. However, if you're smashing, then the choice and memories are yours and your partners.

Lets cut this thread to the chase... Dude basically asking for the millis' would you take the it up da dookie shoot.

Originally Posted by Lamak

Of course. I just wouldn't smash anyone. Pretty simple question.

Easy to say now. If a hot girl wanted to smash, you would smash. You like to go out? Well you'll be going to gay clubs on the weekend. So if a hot guy wanted to smash, you would smash.

Originally Posted by Lamak

Of course. I just wouldn't smash anyone. Pretty simple question.

Easy to say now. If a hot girl wanted to smash, you would smash. You like to go out? Well you'll be going to gay clubs on the weekend. So if a hot guy wanted to smash, you would smash.

OP, you considering one of those secretive CIA experiments...?

grin.gif

laugh.gif
you dudes need to get your morals in order. i wouldn't do that #%#$ for any amount of money.

laugh.gif
you dudes need to get your morals in order. i wouldn't do that #%#$ for any amount of money.

5 mil? you don't even have to give me a pill i'll slurp as many dudes down as i have to in order to get that money, bend over & let em go balls deep if they want too as long as i see that $$
pimp.gif

5 mil? you don't even have to give me a pill i'll slurp as many dudes down as i have to in order to get that money, bend over & let em go balls deep if they want too as long as i see that $$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

take a pill for 5 million dollars? pssh..lightwork...i'd pay one of my family members to handcuff me to a radiator so i dont trail off
laugh.gif

Luckily you could still reach everything in your room even though you are handcuffed to a radiator 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

take a pill for 5 million dollars? pssh..lightwork...i'd pay one of my family members to handcuff me to a radiator so i dont trail off
laugh.gif

Luckily you could still reach everything in your room even though you are handcuffed to a radiator 

my sexual drive is high right now, and right now INS. so basically id fap to different material. 5 mill tho? sign me up.

my sexual drive is high right now, and right now INS. so basically id fap to different material. 5 mill tho? sign me up.

Back
Top Bottom