Serious Discussion: Would you be homosexual for one week. Vol: $$

Originally Posted by ninjahood

take a pill for 5 million dollars? pssh..lightwork...i'd pay one of my family members to handcuff me to a radiator so i dont trail off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 sun i’d do it for 500 cash

anybody sayin no would prob change their mind if they saw that mountain of cash in front of em... all im sayin

anybody sayin no would prob change their mind if they saw that mountain of cash in front of em... all im sayin

see it makes the situation too easy to just do it a week and say "i'll just stay at home" or "nothing would change". it would be more interesting to see the answers if it was less than $5 mil and more than just a week.

see it makes the situation too easy to just do it a week and say "i'll just stay at home" or "nothing would change". it would be more interesting to see the answers if it was less than $5 mil and more than just a week.

No amount of money in this damn world woulld make me even consider to be 1 of those people

No amount of money in this damn world woulld make me even consider to be 1 of those people

Originally Posted by HighMan

take a pill for 5 million dollars? pssh..lightwork...i'd pay one of my family members to handcuff me to a radiator so i dont trail off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some people on this thread ain't broke enough....i got loans.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

True...or during that week you had to perform a sexual act on somebody...(
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
@me for thinking of that)

Originally Posted by oidreez

True...or during that week you had to perform a sexual act on somebody...(
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
@me for thinking of that)

5 million?  Too easy!  I'd do it for $5,000 to be honest
pimp.gif
.  On top of that, if you threw in a steak for Morton's, I'd go another 2 days
pimp.gif

5 million?  Too easy!  I'd do it for $5,000 to be honest
pimp.gif
.  On top of that, if you threw in a steak for Morton's, I'd go another 2 days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
truth.

Besides whats the worst that could happen in that week that 5 mil cant fix.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
truth.

Besides whats the worst that could happen in that week that 5 mil cant fix.

Back
Top Bottom