Serious Discussion: Would you be homosexual for one week. Vol: $$

I'd take it no doubt. I'd just have someone board up my front door so I can't get out and go cruising.

I'd probably have to cut off my internet service too, as I don't wanna be watching p0rn for the wrong reasons.

Yes I am smashing, and for $5 million for a week, easy call. Heck, for $500 I'd give up sex for a week, maybe less. It ain't that serious.

I'd take it no doubt. I'd just have someone board up my front door so I can't get out and go cruising.

I'd probably have to cut off my internet service too, as I don't wanna be watching p0rn for the wrong reasons.

Yes I am smashing, and for $5 million for a week, easy call. Heck, for $500 I'd give up sex for a week, maybe less. It ain't that serious.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

That ain't the way it works in this example.  No boarding up the front door, you'll keep internet service, and you'll probably take a trip to the gay bar/club and end up all karamo like, dancing with some big muscular dude with his shirt off. 
laugh.gif

And if he spits some slick game, you might let him take you home and beat. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

That ain't the way it works in this example.  No boarding up the front door, you'll keep internet service, and you'll probably take a trip to the gay bar/club and end up all karamo like, dancing with some big muscular dude with his shirt off. 
laugh.gif

And if he spits some slick game, you might let him take you home and beat. 
sick.gif

People saying they would just chill at home ain't thinking about it right. You know damn well you'll end up at a concert like this.

People saying they would just chill at home ain't thinking about it right. You know damn well you'll end up at a concert like this.

And at least in Philly, around 12th, 13th and Chestnut, these gay dudes be getting down in public.  Kissing, hugging, sucking nipples, all types of madness going on. 

Which is why my answer was like, nah, can't do it.  Not even $5 mil. 

And at least in Philly, around 12th, 13th and Chestnut, these gay dudes be getting down in public.  Kissing, hugging, sucking nipples, all types of madness going on. 

Which is why my answer was like, nah, can't do it.  Not even $5 mil. 

OP doesn't say you need to sleep with X amount of guys, just that you'll be attracted to them in the same way you are with the opposite sex.

Take a pill, lock myself in my house for a week, and plan how I'm going to be spending 5 million dollars. Done and done.

OP doesn't say you need to sleep with X amount of guys, just that you'll be attracted to them in the same way you are with the opposite sex.

Take a pill, lock myself in my house for a week, and plan how I'm going to be spending 5 million dollars. Done and done.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

;
Shoot, beats what I do in the club right now.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

So on top of $5 million you're saying I'll gain dance moves from said experience? 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

;
Shoot, beats what I do in the club right now.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

So on top of $5 million you're saying I'll gain dance moves from said experience? 

I been attracted to opposite sex for 19 years and ive had NO LUCK. Whats gon change for a week of being AYO?

Gimme my 5 mil , b.

I been attracted to opposite sex for 19 years and ive had NO LUCK. Whats gon change for a week of being AYO?

Gimme my 5 mil , b.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

For 5 mil hell yeah. I bet gay dudes give the best head (no ayooo
sick.gif
)

i screamed and droppped my pick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AYO!

and dude who said he wouldnt do it for 10 Billion.....youd do it for 5.95 and a pack of sale Winterfresh

Back
Top Bottom