sean taylor shot?

Dude, you pass on one team flight for legit reasons and look what happens?

This is why Mom and Dad were always riding our##*!!% about playing sports and making sure we got too and from games, practice, tournaments safely. Stay withthe team.

my heart dropped when I first heard this on the radio earlier today, and even then I aint realize it was serious cuz they said it was in the groin or somethin,they aint go into no detail...damn, one of my favorite players, hope the dude pulls through...

damn he's in a coma?
frown.gif

Wow there is alot of conflicting info out there, but either way he appears to be in bad shape.

I hope he pulls through.

Heard that he is in critical condition and in a coma, hope the bastards that did this to him get what's coming to them.

i heard form Jimmy Williams of the Atlanta Falcons, formely a player for Virginia Tech, that he is dead.

Originally Posted by sole lovely

i heard form Jimmy Williams of the Atlanta Falcons, formely a player for Virginia Tech, that he is dead.
No way. This better not be some cry for attention man. It can't be.

Kelli Johnson live on CSN just reported that Taylor is unresponsive, unconscious and in criticial condition. this is according to Taylor's lawyer, RichardSharpstein.

more details as previously stated.
-Attempted robbery.
-Taylor locked his door, then went to where he kept a Machete in his drawer.
-Two shots were fired. One missed. The other severed his femoral artery.
-A knife was left on one of the beds.
-Gunman fled than girlfriend called 911.

damn if i was a nfl player though i would be packing heavy. I bet no one would try to rob tank johnson's house. Anyway hope dude comes back

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by sole lovely

No way. This better not be some cry for attention man. It can't be.

my cousin goes to tech and is friends with jimmy. that's what he told me...

im not 100% sure about it though. that's just what i heard

Back
Top Bottom