sean taylor shot?

frown.gif

Its not looking good at all man.

Dude, you pass on one team flight for legit reasons and look what happens?

This is why Mom and Dad were always riding our##*!!% about playing sports and making sure we got too and from games, practice, tournaments safely. Stay with the team.
what in the @@%% are you babbling about? Yeah Genius, instead of him being shot, his daughter and Girlfriend are prolly the ones who would be in the hospital and or dead.

Please pull through Sean..
tired.gif
i hate hearing stories like this..There's no telling what happened yet..

I just got off the phone with Reche and Keenan.. Everybody is still unclear and just hoping he pulls through

Damn........

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by sole lovely

i heard form Jimmy Williams of the Atlanta Falcons, formely a player for Virginia Tech, that he is dead.
No way. This better not be some cry for attention man. It can't be.

my cousin goes to tech and is friends with jimmy. that's what he told me...

im not 100% sure about it though. that's just what i heard

please god don't let that be true

he's gotta pull thru
frown.gif

^yea he was leading the league in interceptions up until this past week...this aint it man, damn...

Shocking news.

I hope the guy pulls thru. It's really sad what some people would do
smh.gif

Forget his football career at the moment...let's just all hope and pray that the guy recovers from this and lives a normal life.

Man everything was coming together for Sean....It's a shame how quickly life can turn. Keep him in your prayers please.

its one thing for him not to play football anymore...but damn..they saying dude might not even live....
tired.gif

Still can't be mad at Wilbon. On PTI he was candid about how he felt, that is what I like about him.

He basically said "It is disturbing, because I am not surprised!", I wasn't surprised either, not because of his checkered past, but becauseatheletes have been targets lately for robberies such as this. Unfortunately none of them have been violent until now. Probably a crook with an itchy triggerfinger. There are reports that someone tried to break into ST's house 8 days earlier. 8 freaking days.

Hope he pulls through.

Dude, you pass on one team flight for legit reasons and look what happens?

This is why Mom and Dad were always riding our##*!!% about playing sports and making sure we got too and from games, practice, tournaments safely. Stay with the team.

If you are on IR you are NOT required to be with the team when they travel. He had Joe Gibbs' blessing in that he was excused from a team meeting to tendto his house due to it being broken into before. This incident could have happened to ANYONE. Look no further than what happened to guys like Eddy Curry,Antoine Walker, and NT's Goldenarmz. This situation could have been even worse if he wasn't in the house and his GF and daughter were the only oneshome. The GF from what I understand was locked in the bedroom for her safety by Sean. The baby was also in the bedroom. The man was trying to protect hisfamily, and unfortunately things turned the way they did. I hope SoleLovely is wrong. His information is 3rd party, so take it w/ a grain of salt. However,due to the magnitude of the situation, I REALLY hope he is wrong. Again, keep ST in your prayers....

*I wonder if he had an alarm in his house? The first incident on the 17th/18th happened between 7pm and 12am. I wonder if anyone saw anything.....

*nothing new reported by the ******** on Comcast....

it was prolly summed up on previous pages, but this is what was talked about from the first robbery (on the radio)

*house was ransacked on the night of the 17th/18th
*there was a safe in ST's bedroom that wasn't opened, but it was found.
*A knife was left on the bed
*Sean Taylor was excused from a team meeting to tend to matters at his house last Monday
*Players on IR are NOT required to be with the team on the weekends. They have to be in meetings on Monday, unless excused. Tuesday is a day for treatment(which ST showed up for last week).

I wasn't surprised either, not because of his checkered past, but because atheletes have been targets lately for robberies such as this.

Exactly my feelings. I lost a family member in a home invasion/robbery. It wasn't random. They were targeted for a reason, as I'm sure Taylor'shome was.

$*#$ like this happens too often. I'm hoping Taylor makes it through this.

Sean's Attorney is on John Riggins show live right now, he said that Sean did squeeze a nurses hand

Back
Top Bottom