sean taylor shot?

pd-chief-leadership.jpg

father is police chief of Florida City - Pedro Taylor..just heard the audio of his comments...

God damn, what the hell is wrong with people. Life isn't a game. Why attempt to end someones life over "things".

Get well #21, praying for you.

Originally Posted by Spotti3otti3dopaliscious

I swear to god i'm going to hurt somebody if ST becomes another Bryan Pata. WTH is going on?

What the hell are the cops doing? Why are there no suspects? This bs is ridiculous.

The cops need to find these bastards and make sure they rot in hell.

On second thought......I'd rather the streets deal with these MFers.
mad.gif

I hope not either. One thing about local Dade boys is that there connected with Goons. Especially if you play for Northwestern, granted Meast went to Killianand Bryan went to Miami Central, but the dudes they grew up with sell drugs and affiliate around them even though there "high profile".

Perfect example, I see Bryant McKinnie, Vince Wilfork, Clinton Portis and Santana Moss ( Carol City High ) with Zo Pound a huge Haitian gang on South Beach allthe time during the offseason, so seeing "high profile" dudes like that around some Benny Blanco from the Bronx type dude is always gonna hate.

2) Is Sean Taylor's room secured? The worry amongst the Hurricane faithful is that someone will try and pose as ST's family and "finish" the job. I am sure the team and Jackson Memorial have taken this into consideration
Well he is going to be under an alias in the hospital that only his family would know but the media presence would probably give his location awayanyway so yea i hope he has some protection.
ohwell.gif

Santana Moss ( Carol City High ) with Zo Pound a huge Haitian gang on South Beach all the time during the offseason
smh.gif
I dont know them other dudes you named but Imma speak out forthe one I most def. know.
Tan dont hang with No one from Zo LB. Trust me. He hand with Rick, J Boy (Ethnic Sands former UM QB/WR), Damien & Lil Dank

Please Don't give these fools anymore stereotypes and/or generalizations to feed into

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Santana Moss ( Carol City High ) with Zo Pound a huge Haitian gang on South Beach all the time during the offseason
smh.gif
I dont know them other dudes you named but Imma speak out for the one I most def. know.
Tan dont hang with No one from Zo LB. Trust me. He hand with Rick, J Boy (Ethnic Sands former UM QB/WR), Damien & Lil Dank

Please Don't give these fools anymore stereotypes and/or generalizations to feed into
Gunna, I know you familiar with Dade and who's from here and who people chill with, at the end of the day they all connected, everyone knows eachother. Over the summer I see these dudes chillin at Fat Tuesdays by day and Prive and Mansion at night. Plus I had seen Dank, Trick and them at Northwesternsgame last week.

what a tragedy.....thoughts & prayers to dude and his fam.

smh at fools running reckless out there these days. wth is wrong w/people+the world??

and not to fuel all the speculation+rumors, but at this point, doesn't really matter what alias dude is registered as. press eff'd up real bad bypublishing the hospital dude's at. not like the 411 wouldn't have been out there, but no way they're gonna be able to keep dude on the down lownow. they probably already thought of moving him to another hospital, but it's not gonna be possible for a while given his condition.

either way, they're gonna have a tough time keeping lookee-loos+etc away from the area. no matter where they keep him, it won't be too difficult to getthe drop......always leaks, esp among hospital staff.

This is how bad of a shape Sean's in, it was mentioned that he has stitches going all the way from his neck down to his groin due to complications thatoccurred. While in surgery he had to have his internal organs removed from his body due to swelling and flatlined twice during the surgery.
frown.gif

I really hope he can really recover but man he has a long road back. Sean has always been one of my favorite players and if there was anyone that seemed togive off an aura of invincibility when they played it was him. Best of luck ST...

R.I.P.

dude was my favorite player from miami besides Roscoe Parrish....

this stuff is depressing man

Back
Top Bottom