sean taylor shot?

I hope he can pull this through...My prayers are with him and his family...Damn shame how cold this world is...

Jill Sorenson on CSN just said Taylor IS RESPONSIVE.

please make it through SEAN!!!!!!!

I would've loved to go to the vigil at Fed-Ex if I wasn't stuck here in baltimore..

Come on Sean, be strong and come through, us cane fans love you. Thanks for everything you did for us at the U!

Damn ...
tired.gif
Get well soon Sean...

From JLC:

Posted at 6:49 PM ET, 11/26/2007

A Positve Sign

Les Carpenter, who is working the story for us in Miami, heard rumblings that Sean may have opened his eyes.

I have not been able to get that confirmed but just heard from a team offical that Sean is now responsive, which is obviously a turn for the best. I willcontinue working away to get more details, but this is obviously a turn for the better after Sean spent much of the day in a "non-responsive andunconscious" state.

As the person put it: "Finally, the first good news all day." Let's hopes it's the first of more to come.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

From JLC:

Posted at 6:49 PM ET, 11/26/2007

A Positve Sign

Les Carpenter, who is working the story for us in Miami, heard rumblings that Sean may have opened his eyes.

I have not been able to get that confirmed but just heard from a team offical that Sean is now responsive, which is obviously a turn for the best. I will continue working away to get more details, but this is obviously a turn for the better after Sean spent much of the day in a "non-responsive and unconscious" state.

As the person put it: "Finally, the first good news all day." Let's hopes it's the first of more to come.

Good Stuff!!

Some things just transcend sports...And this is one of them....

Get well Sean....I, for one, will be pulling for you.....And I still remember what you did to my 'Noles a couple years ago.....

Get better kid

Finally some good news.

That really sucks. Hopefully, he will be able to go back to living a normal life and do all the things we take for granted in life.

Good to hear. Hope dude is alright. One of my favorite players outside of the Niners
tired.gif

UPDATE: Vinny Cerrato just called us with confirmation.

"He was responsive to the doctor's requests to squeeze his hands and showed facial expressions. The doctors were very happy about that," Cerrato said " ... Two doctors came and told us they were excited about that."

Cerrato also confirmed my earlier reports about Sean being "non-responsive and unconscious."
Cerrato said: "We'd heard all that and what they told us was to hope for a miracle."

Thank God.

he squeezed a doctors hand and showed facial expressions according to Comcast Sports Net

I would've loved to go to the vigil at Fed-Ex if I wasn't stuck here in baltimore.

it's in Ashburn at the practice field. not Fed-Ex

Good looks on the update gift....it's a small step, but hopefully it will begin his path to recovering....

Hopefully he makes it through now. It's surprising, at least to me, that he's now responsive. Being unresponsive for so long is never good.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

UPDATE: Vinny Cerrato just called us with confirmation.

"He was responsive to the doctor's requests to squeeze his hands and showed facial expressions. The doctors were very happy about that," Cerrato said " ... Two doctors came and told us they were excited about that."

Cerrato also confirmed my earlier reports about Sean being "non-responsive and unconscious."
Cerrato said: "We'd heard all that and what they told us was to hope for a miracle."
Thank God.

Good to hear something positive. Get on that road to recovery ST.

Back
Top Bottom