Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Damn. Figured we could've got a 2nd round pick for him, but I guess not. |I

Well all I'm looking forward to for the rest of the season is seeing the rookies play and then hoping for a good draft pick. I want to see what Ray can do since the FO seemed pretty high on him and he did good in summer league.

what a 3rd quarter
nthat.gif
this!

Or three guys with 20+ and we still lose.
I completely agreed with you when i read this yesterday. Which is why i was extremely surprised when i just saw a tweet during tonight's game that said the Kings are 4-2 when Thomas, Cuz, Gay score 20+ each. 5-2 after this game
For me, in general its much easier to remember the negatives than the positives

i really didn't see that 2nd half coming after the sloppy first half.

Credit to Isaiah Thomas, he has looked to get others involved and played great back to back games.

Credit to Isaiah Thomas, he has looked to get others involved and played great back to back games.

On back to back games?

Maybe just yesterday because today he had 6 assists to 6 turnovers.

On back to back games?

Maybe just yesterday because today he had 6 assists to 6 turnovers.
turnovers were bad for IT and the whole team. but he scored 33pts on 16 shots. that's pretty good.  I love to criticize Thomas but he's played very good the last 2 games

eyes.gif
i still prefer him off the bench
x2 
But he's played very well on this back to back. Looking like he's trying to get teammates involved more since Malone came out and said he needs to on Friday.  he had some nice setups tonight that weren't rewarded with assists because of fouls or because stone-hands Thompson bobbled the pass 

It is pretty damn amazing to see our 'big 3' have a nice game collectively :lol: :nthat:

Now if only we can get the rest of the team to show up offensively :lol:

How is that supposed to happen when there is no team ball at all.

This team has 3 plays is basically runs,

1. Dump the ball inside to Cousins
2. ISO Rudy
3. Dribble dribble dribble, shot by IT

It's ALL 1 on 1 basketball so don't expect other players to show up when they're never in rhythm.

IT's problem has never been his offense, It's his selfishness. He might have a game or two with a lot of assists but then he reverts to his real self which is to chuck the ball. He is not a pure PG that will facilitate things for others. He wants to shoot, and that's his #1 priority in his head. Which is exactly the reason he's perfect to come off the bench.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom