Sacramento Kings off-season thread

It was Sacramento's first win in Denver since a 118-115 victory on April 5, 2008

:wow: Almost 6 years since our last W there. Time flies and all those loses has been a blur

Wish Terry was rehabbing here in Sac so he can be around to help mentor Ben.

The Kings defense has been much better statistically in the month of February (I'm sure the numbers are tainted by the Chicago game where they shot 30% but still impressive and improving).  Last night in the second half, especially the 3rd quarter the Kings played some really good defense. Hopefully this trend continues.

Cousins had 5 blocks last night 
eek.gif

If the Kings had anything to play for, I wouldn't mind seeing them bring back Beno 
laugh.gif
the same thought crossed my mind the other day when i heard he was being bought out, IF they were trying to win.  But with the playoffs completely out of the picture, i like Ray and Ben getting the majority of the guard minutes for the rest of the year

nthat.gif
dope. Hopefully he keeps it up.

I wonder which kings team is going to show up tomorrow night.
a nightly question for us Kings fans.  We have usually shown up to play against the teams at the top of the league this year so we will see.

I told D.Howard that Cuz was going to get him in foul trouble quick and he wont even drop a double double, and he said he will now drop 30pts 15reb on us. sorry in advance if that happens 
tired.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 He is actually a big fan of DMC. Which i was surprised by considering every game i watch it seems like the people he goes up against absolutely hate him

lol yea he doesn't like poeple on there knowing who he is so he won't talk about Basketball or anything unless its a private chat.  He is a really cool guy, definitely gave me a huge respect for him and i will for sure be rooting for the Rockets in the playoffs (as much as Harden's flopping may irritate me)

I wonder how many NBA guys bring their xbox/ps with them on road trips

I think I remember Patrick Patterson having a pretty dope easy transport case for his Xbox

Thats actually cool. Is he any good?
nerd.gif
He actually is. He has like 7 days of online play already on the newest one, so he plays ALOT. and it sounds like he's been playing COD since like #3. even before Modern Warfare came out and the game blew up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom