Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Momo = Morgan Ragan

ohhh the chick from KHTK.  Pic of said great boobs? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sadly, Isaiah probably made the right play on that fast break throwing it off the glass to Williams.

Otherwise, IT would have easily had his **** pinned 
laugh.gif

Isaiah must have heard Malone on the radio saying he needs to start working on getting teammates involved.:nerd:

Last edited:
He's been doing pretty good with that tonight for sure.

kind of sad that his career high in assists is 12 
laugh.gif

Pizza Guy with his best game of the season IMO. efficient scoring and looking to pass. Look what happens when he looks to involve teammates first, SEVEN Kings players in double figures! When was the last time that happened? i've seen games this year where the Kings only have two guys in double figures

Wait a minute, if Brad Stevens and Wallace both got tossed at the same time, why didn't the Kings get 4 technical foul shots?

Big Cuz has not been the same mentally since they announced Davis as the All-Star starter. wonder if it's connected

I think it's just the hip that's bugging him more than anything. He played a pretty decent game last night despite the injury.

Last edited:
Even before that, the entire road trip before the hip injury he looked out of it. didn't look like he even tried for rebounds or lose balls.  definitely not the same guy from earlier in the season.

as for tonight's game, back to back on the road in Mile High Denver. yuck. 
sick.gif

winnable game since Denver is playing like *** lately, but we'll see

At this point in the season, losses aren't really gonna ruin my mood 
laugh.gif

Wins are still great to see and I'm not gonna be rooting for us to lose but losing won't break me. Hell its kind of been like that since the season began, with the Kings staying I was willing to give this team and new front office a pass for the season anyways to clean up the Maloof taint and mess of a roster they inherited.

We obviously aren't making the playoffs, mineaswell follow Malone/Pete's lead and see what the Mc-rookies have to offer and hope that all the new additions can gel a little bit with Cousins and Thomas if Landry, Gay, and Williams are still around next season.

On a sidenote, the rest of the season is gonna bum me out seeing Jimmer rot away on the bench (more than he has been anyways) the final weeks of his contract on the bench. We should have just sent him to Dallas with Terry to "rehab" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom