Sacramento Kings off-season thread

I'm glad Ben and Ray are going to get more PT to help them develop
Me too i hope Ben can show us some progression in these final 28 games.

Just saw a stat that Isaiah Thomas is #2 in the NBA in time of possession.
sick.gif
  Only player who has the ball in his hands more is John Wall.  and i remember everyone saying how Tyreke Evans should not be running the point because of how much he would be pounding the ball....

Last edited:
Since we are going to end up with a pretty decent pick. 8)

What position do you guys think we are going to try to fill? The 4, 3, or 1

Its pretty crowded at the 4 spot with our current roster :lol:

3 - We currently have Rudy (hope he takes the player option and return for another year) and D Will

1 - IT and Ray

:nerd:

Ideally this is what I would like to have happen:

If we're in a position to get Jabari Parker
- Gay opts in I'd like to package him, Thompson, and Outlaw and send them to Houston for Lin and Asik.
- Slide DMC back to the 4 and have Asik at the 5.
- Draft Jabari Parker

If we're not in a position to draft Parker
- S&T Isaiah to Chicago along with Williams and Landry to Chicago for Boozer.
- Draft Dante Exum or Tyler Ennis.

Pipedreams :\

Since we are going to end up with a pretty decent pick.
glasses.gif

What position do you guys think we are going to try to fill? The 4, 3, or 1

Its pretty crowded at the 4 spot with our current roster
laugh.gif

3 - We currently have Rudy (hope he takes the player option and return for another year) and D Will

1 - IT and Ray

nerd.gif
I'd put Embiid number 1 on the draft list for Kings.

he will probably be gone, if so go for best player left when we pick since the only position we can say we are 100% set at is Center.

1. Embiid
2. Wiggins
3. Parker
4. Smart
5. Exum

I'll be so happy if we land in the top 3. Any pick after 5 I hope we can trade for a starting pg or pf.

Good :stoneface:

Hopefully the judge decides today so we can move a step closer.

DMC is expected to play against the celtics. Hopefully we can avenge that lost to them a week ago

Celtics fan here with a question. Can you guys see a scenario this offseason were the Kings would trade Demarcus Cousins? Celtics would offer lottery pick plus whatever assets minus rondo & sullengier to get him. Thoughts?

Celtics fan here with a question. Can you guys see a scenario this offseason were the Kings would trade Demarcus Cousins? Celtics would offer lottery pick plus whatever assets minus rondo & sullengier to get him. Thoughts?
What assets if you don't include Rondo or Sullinger? 
laugh.gif

cmon brah.

Bill Russell rolling in his grave right now.

(I know he isn't dead)

Was hoping for a ruling today on the arena. So we can find out if STOP plans on appealing the decision
Tuesday we will be getting an official ruling.

Barring some earth-shattering developments from STOP between now and Tuesday's ruling, the arena process should be good to go.

I hope after Tuesday, STOP doesnt pursue it any further :stoneface:

The judge pretty much went in on STOP today but no ruling today.

The suspense :smh: Theres a slim chance that the judge rules in there favor but its not over until its over though :wow:

The writing is on the wall.

STOP attorney even wanted a ruling today basically to stop wasting his time and their money :lol:

I want that writing in the form of a legal opinion by the judge :lol:

And then to hear STOP make official that they won't pursue it any further

Like, as in he medically isn't cleared? Or the Kings/Terry don't want to do a buy out so he's just gonna be inactive?

Back
Top Bottom