Sacramento Kings off-season thread

I was 1000000000% joking 
laugh.gif

Incarcerated Bob (not the greatest source) claims the Heat, Spurs, and Knicks are looking into Jimmer.
we will probably just get a 2nd round pick for him.  Maybe Miami will give us back the pick we just gave them for Mason Jr LOL

or the Knicks can give us Hardaway Jr 
nerd.gif

Sigh.

This will never be a playoff team with IT or JT.

This roster is a god damn mess.

I will boycott Pizza Guys until hes gone.

Last edited:
If the Kings trade IT for Collison I will quit giving a damn about this franchise.

E Bled
Conley
Rondo
Dragic

or if we draft Ennis. Smart is a poor man's Tyreke and we all know how that turned out.

Did the mason trade go through for a 2nd round pick?

If we gonna cut him, whats the point of the trade? To lose a 2nd round pick for nothing?

If we gonna cut him, whats the point of the trade? To lose a 2nd round pick for nothing?
Naw we got cash considerations. Probably enough to cover waiving Mason and buying out Terry.

Plus the 2nd rd pick is 30-55 protected, so the Heat likely won't be getting the pic

Yes it went down and he has been officially waived

and it's a protected 2nd round pick. They says there's a good chance that we'll be able to keep it. :lol:

So the old Jet will play here after all. Wonder how much he has left in the tank at 36 years old. He should be able to at least hit those open 3's Thornton always bricked when Rudy and DMC kick out to him

Back
Top Bottom