Sacramento Kings off-season thread

I wish nothing but good luck to him but I don't understand the point of this when he's a free agent in July.

I think they wanted to give him an opportunity to join a team where he can get playing time for the rest of the season since we already made the decision about his future with the kings and opted to let Ben and Ray get all those minutes.

But best of luck to him though :smokin

I hope Jimmer succeeds wherever he goes and can find himself a nice role in this league. I have never been a believer that he should be a part of the rotation but he is a very nice guy and hope for the best for him. It was always enjoyable to see him catch fire when it happened.

The Jimmer mania fan club leaving Sacramento is definitely a win! Every time you look on Twitter or listen to Sports 1140:

"Why doesn't Jimmer play more!?!"

"I think Jimmer Fredette would be really good if he just got a chance!"

"They are mis-treating Jimmer, this is criminal!!!!!!!"

I think Jimmer would flourish under something similar to the early 2000s king'ss princeton offense system. Then again the whole team would :lol:. The ball movement would give him wide open looks, unfortunately the kings offense during his tenure here isn't no where close to that in terms of playing team ball. With that and inconsistent minutes, it just magnifies his lack of defensive skills

But best of luck to him :smokin I'm glad it paves a way for Ben and Ray get better.

Potential landing spots for Jimmer Mania? a return home to NY and possibly the Knicks?

I always tried my best to separate the Jimmer-mania folks and not hold them against Jimmer himself.

Its not like Jimmer asked for those idiots to defend him, I guess it was a little out of his control.

hopefully he lands in Miami or something 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

From the sounds of STOP's attorney last week, it doesn't seem like they have the funds to even appeal. The lawyer sounded like he wanted to out of this case ASAP 

Who knows, maybe they went back to the drawing board and came up with a new plan.

Since the judge was grilling them last week, they knew their chances under this judge to rule in their favor was slim and possibly wanted a quick ruling to save time and money for the appeal.

On the flip side, filing a brief prolongs this judges decision and doesnt help their timeline to make the June? Ballot.

Between this and the other case on the city's use to eminent domain for the arena land, we'll have to wait to see how it all plays out. :x

STOP 
mean.gif

None of those idiots or their supporters should ever be allowed in the new arena.  Security should have pictures of all of them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom