Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

“Removing all branding is daring and risky, but the opportunity to sell product based on quality alone is very rewarding,”

“When the consumer purchases this product, they are not paying for the branding, they are paying for the most luxurious upper ever constructed on a trainer.”

Lol looks like he reads hb/NT/fb group posts : P

Word! That's a great idea. Do you know how you're going to freak them yet? Post picks in the regular Asics thread once you finish them. Good luck. 

As for the bleecker talk... I have no idea how some of you wear those. The fit is HORRIBLE. Diaper much? Smh. 

I'm not sure about colours yet but someone posted these in the asics, new balance, saucony and they are amazing View media item 956733

I'm kinda digging the white ones for summer wear. I'll have to wait and see some more pics!

I'm actually digging both

imo both are more wearable than what he usually releases 

I'm thinking white for summer, black ones are more casual and for all year round

Those kildares are looking sweeter every time I look at them.

On another note, the craftsmanship of the coves (which I've been hearing about a lot) is just aite. But I've been feeling them too.
I wish the tongue could be suede all the way up like the gt2's. Anyone agree?

Those kildares are looking sweeter every time I look at them.

On another note, the craftsmanship of the coves (which I've been hearing about a lot) is just aite. But I've been feeling them too.
I wish the tongue could be suede all the way up like the gt2's. Anyone agree?
Many people agree with you, which is why people prefer the Coves over the Mints due to the materials alone.  But Ronnie stayed true to its GL3 counterpart, leaving mesh on the toe box for the Mints.

umm, glv need that socklinker to be stretchy, don't think suede would work...just make them a gt2 then if thats the case

WHAT?!?! NO ROPE LACES?!?! 
laugh.gif

Man if he released a solar red version of these, Crazy hype for this. Digging those blacks, Got a feeling materials are the main focus for these pairs

Not feeling the whites at all. I'll have to see a better picture of the black ones before I judge. Most likely pass on both though. 

Like my tropicalias. Don't need another black shoe for the moment
I was really into the tropicalia's too....how do you like yours? The tan pair was toooo fresh. 

As far as these go, easy pass, i think i am really only looking for an RF asics shoe at this point.  Trying to get the bank account healthy again lol

Back
Top Bottom