Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

quality of materials is everything to me. and i love anything in all black. this is what i've been waiting for; in any shoe actually. i want them in every model.

I was really into the tropicalia's too....how do you like yours? The tan pair was toooo fresh.

As far as these go, easy pass, i think i am really only looking for an RF asics shoe at this point.  Trying to get the bank account healthy again lol
I haven't seen the tan in person. not a fan of those though. but the blacks are superb. love the build. great shoe.

You were right about this.  Ronnie just tweeted.  It's a pass for me. 
[emoji]128526[/emoji] Ronnie is going to have an amazing year with everything he is going to have coming out. He gives a lot of info out thru his pics.

I am a sucker for an all black shoe, add in some premium materials and you normally have me sold. Hopefully these will not be hard to come by but then again thats probably a pipe dream..

'“When the consumer purchases this product, they are not paying for the branding, they are paying for the most luxurious upper ever constructed on a trainer.”'

every damn shoe he releases he says this

**** outta here lol
"supple leather made from the skin of newborn babies"

Last edited:
ronnie prolly reading all these comments, gettin' butt hurt and ****. "why don't they like my product no mo..."

but for real, really really wished he did more with the puma xt-2's. He could've done some crazy panel work with it, but I see his view on going for a more classy and refined look with Dover. 

roll.gif
@Robin Thicke if those Puma's are what they try and give you in place of the GL5's.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
UMMMMMM MY PREORDER FOR CANCELLED COVES IS THE NEXT RF X ASICS COLLAB

Some of these comments have me laughing.  You guys never fail to amaze.  Funniest comment so far : “When the consumer purchases this product, they are not paying for the branding, they are paying for the most luxurious glue stains on a trainer.”'

The black/white Pair is really nice. When u see a clear pic and see how good the leather the opinions will change.
Expect a really high Retail, limited and DSM exclusive
People in NY are gonna eat these up

Back
Top Bottom