Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'd take what Kevin says as somewhat reliable. I mean dude is KING when it comes to anything RF. but man Super Green V's? Rose Gold in October? WITH NB's and Puma's sprinkled in between? Call me whatever you want, but I'm pretty excited about this year if that's true at all. Plenty of time to save in between releases. 

not many people ordered and they're still taking forever to ship them, they're getting worst and worst.

I ordered the vintage crew neck from the first indigo release. Didn't get a shipping confirmation or an update on the tracking. I emailed them today and found out they canceled my order. The only thing I wanted from the entire collection. Smh.

the off white bomber is pretty big on me. they lied about the sizing! xs is more like a small to medium. not sure if I'll keep it. is it worth selling or should I just keep it?

the off white bomber is pretty big on me. they lied about the sizing! xs is more like a small to medium. not sure if I'll keep it. is it worth selling or should I just keep it?

Always skeptical of ordering clothing online with sizing variations amongst brands.

Just got my Navy Astor bomber in S but it fits a little big...

I ordered this size according to the size chart but it's not even correct...smh

Just got my Navy Astor bomber in S but it fits a little big...
I ordered this size according to the size chart but it's not even correct...smh
yea the size chart is wrong. wish I fit the jacket cuz it's really nice.

Back
Top Bottom