Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My sambas still look new after a half dozen wears. If they look like piss it’s cause you don’t care about cleaning your kicks. I scrub the soles within a few days of wear and they come out looking basically new every time.

IMG_0995.jpeg

Im not 16 and finna ****ing scrub the bottom of my shoes every wear. :lol:

Im in NYC, its dirty here. Shoes take a beating. All my none crepes look fine, clean the upper once in a while. These? Yeah cooked.

Yeah it's the teenagers, not the adults, taking care of their shoes every once in awhile. Great point. We got it a year ago though, crepes aren't for you.

Im not 16 and finna ****ing scrub the bottom of my shoes every wear. :lol:

Im in NYC, its dirty here. Shoes take a beating. All my none crepes look fine, clean the upper once in a while. These? Yeah cooked.
Yea this is me. If it's something flagrant on the upper, sure, but no chance I'm wiping down shoes after every wear. I have too many to need to do that. lol @ wiping down the soles. Who looks at the sole?

Yea this is me. If it's something flagrant on the upper, sure, but no chance I'm wiping down shoes after every wear. I have too many to need to do that. lol @ wiping down the soles. Who looks at the sole?
You can't complain about how nasty the soles look and then say "who's looking at the soles?". That's like complaining about 11's because the patent leather creases. Do they not crease on a pair of dress shoes either? Ridiculous! If I had a problem with crepe soles I wouldn't buy shoes with... wait for it... CREPE SOLES! :rofl:

You don’t even have to clean em after every wear but if you don’t have 5 min a couple times a month to clean crepe soles cause they bother you it’s easier not to complain about it and just write those off from the jump. It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom