Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Finally broke these out today, and I have to say I don;t understand why everyone hated them when they dropped (other than the NB shape purists).

After getting blasted for my APCs last time, maybe you guys can appreciate the Mercers look a little more.
I liked your APCs. They > mercers.

Thank god I passed on those Clarks. Lol, those things are hideous.

Word. What I cannot understand is why anyone in their right mind would cop these over some Wallabees, if they're in the market for a casual crepe sole shoe. The Wally silhouette > _____.

Word. What I cannot understand is why anyone in their right mind would cop these over some Wallabees, if they're in the market for a casual crepe sole shoe. The Wally silhouette > _____.

Well I'm assuming we all own one or more pair of Wally's already...

I passed on the Clarks but I wish I had grabbed the salmon after seeing more pics actually.

Last edited:
They are not
another disc?
laugh.gif
Cause all that **** is weak except for those zip up hoodies.
personally digging those indigo sweats, jeans looking sweats= can match it with shirts and all

I'm now convinced that this man can sell anything :rofl:

this.

i see cats wearing these around here and social media, and i'm just like really? cuz ya know if RF had nothing to do with them you would have NEVER given them a 2nd look, much less thought about copping...

it's mad funny to me... but it's just my opinion, cuz i think they're kinda ugly.

cosign on buying actual wally's if i'm buying clarks... "but it'll be like, blue & cream"... :pimp:

Last edited:
Finally broke these out today, and I have to say I don;t understand why everyone hated them when they dropped (other than the NB shape purists).

After getting blasted for my APCs last time, maybe you guys can appreciate the Mercers look a little more.
apc bell bottoms were 
smokin.gif
 bruh  lol

Everybody complains about people buying into the hype, and not purchasing what they truly like... Then when people cop a shoe that it isn't widely accepted by the Sneaker Public they get dogged & laughed at and called stans. 
eyes.gif

finally came in...never received order confirmation or tracking! ^^

glad i went down to US11 (normally between 11.5-12), cause to me these are huge! the US11 fits fine, still not tight, with a tiny bit of room at the toes.

Everybody complains about people buying into the hype, and not purchasing what they truly like... Then when people cop a shoe that it isn't widely accepted by the Sneaker Public they get dogged & laughed at and called stans. :rolleyes

Could not agree more. Fashion is meant to be an outlet of self expression. Same with music. Everyone is not going to like everything. All that matters is that if you like something, you have the balls to buy it and rock it and not be concerned with what other people think about it. Most of the greatest "style icons", people that still have influence on the way people dress today, wore whatever the hell they wanted and were called crazy at the time but are now "visionaries " and "trendsetters". Obviously some people didn't like the Clark's, I DGAF. I am going to rock them all summer regardless. I don't allow my opinions to be formed by others. If you buy something that someone else doesn't like and stick up for yourself you are just called a hypebeast immediately. If you like it buy it, if you don't, then move on you don't have to trash it or call people hypes because they like something you dont

Maybe if you're hunting down vintage/made in USA era pieces, otherwise RL stuff is pretty meh on quality for the price you pay. Plus we all know any of that big pony outlet stuff is garbage.
lol ya big pony **** is garbage ive never owned any of that

i rock almost only polo but ya alot of it is vintage etc...also RRL, polo are great quality and TIMELESS unlike this super trendy kith **** which i persnally appreciate and gives it more value to me

also i def wouldnt say that standard RL stuff is bad quality..i simply own too much of it to know thats not true

if these are your first clarks, i can put my money on it that these are the people that will be complaining about that crepe sole when they get dirty

Personally hate Wallabees, but love these. I've only had clarks desert boots, but I'm pumped to get home to my pair of salmon toes. I don't doubt there are people out there who think the same.

if these are your first clarks, i can put my money on it that these are the people that will be complaining about that crepe sole when they get dirty

Ya I mean the sole is already slightly dirty after one wear, however it's all good. These in 7/10 condition are still better than what most people are wearing lol. And I have never been one to not wear kicks or DS them or anything. Shoes get dirty, part of life. I plan on beating these this summer

Back
Top Bottom