Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Funny all the quality complaints in here for some $100+ SWEATPANTS, yet people will continue to buy em.
Was definitely expecting quality for that price, but I guess I should have done my research. I'm not going to buy Kith sweatpants again tho... 

My quilt on my quilted oatmeals and black are still in tact o.o 

Love my bleekers. hope the air force blue will still be available by next week when I head back to Kith on broadway.

I can't see myself spending 100+ on a pair of sweats. I'll just stick to my $20 h&m sweat pants

Last edited:

Are these the bleekers from the Cove/Mint drop?  There is still a small left in the Oatmeal so i was considering either those or the Cinder Bleekers that just dropped for a near future cop
Ya everyone seems pretty upset with them. Realistically you shouldn't need sweats for much longer and I will go ahead and assume he will put out another set of bleekers for fall so I am not too worried.
Yeah the quilted bleekers (oatmeal, black, navy, grey) were from the Cove and Mint drop and as you can see I didn't even own them for more than a month yet, the diamond stitch has already come loose in several spots. REALISTICALLY, any clothes you invest that much money in should last for longer, I don't care if its sweats or a suit. That is some BS excuse to think that you only buy sweats for a month. Who cares if Kith and RF is pushing out more colorways, once the mass finds out about the poor quality, most smart consumers wouldn't buy them anymore. The rest will just be stans who needs to wear whatever RF is wearing. 
Funny all the quality complaints in here for some $100+ SWEATPANTS, yet people will continue to buy em.
It was my first piece of Kith clothing ever and I've heard good feedback about the mercers and the regular bleekers. Like the member above said, I will not buy another pair again, just another expensive lesson learned. $120+ sweats and you can't even wear them to LOUNGE more than 4-5 wears.

unds'd both. one to the gym one to the get some errands done around town. both pairs came in flawless, 

66d8652a-6b3e-473b-82fa-94c38a90a2f8.jpg

e48ed8e0-ea72-4e43-acd5-38381e846dd0.jpg

Great man! I'm looking to use them for customs. Great with all the white
Word! That's a great idea. Do you know how you're going to freak them yet? Post picks in the regular Asics thread once you finish them. Good luck. 

As for the bleecker talk... I have no idea how some of you wear those. The fit is HORRIBLE. Diaper much? Smh. 

Last edited:
The fact that anyone can spend 100$ for sweatpants is comical. Like, when is a good occasion to wear your "nice" sweats? No hate, I'm just saying. That ain't for me.

Ronnie feeling the slap in the face with the Indigo 2nd drop still available in full size runs on most items. It ain't Ralph tho...

I can see where you guys are coming from, but that could be said about any hobby or lifestyle choice. I have friends that wear a pair of Sears converse into the ground before buying a new pair, yet spend hundreds on Art prints and vinyl toys.

what exactly concerns you people about what clothing other people buy and wear? I wear mine just chilin in the house or wear it to gym, and i have money to throw like that on any clothing I like or would deem comfortable. Why do we spend $100 on sweats? well why do we spend $150+ on shoes when we already have shoes and it only costs a few dollars to make. Same can be said about people who spend $100 on a plain APC shirt. Don't worry about what other people buy and get your own money up. Let people do whatever they want to with their money.

with that said..

just dropped $330 on glv Mints.... hope i love em. Copped the Coves for retail at release but missed on the mints and missed on them again when SJS released them :smh:

Last edited:
Thank god I passed on those Clarks. Lol, those things are hideous.

I'd like to see more of a variety with Ronnie's clothingline other than sweatpants, sweat shirts and bomber jackets, but then again I'm sure he'll price even shorts in the $100+ range. 

To be honest, I'd rather take my money to tried and true brands like Ralph Lauren any day.

Thank god I passed on those Clarks. Lol, those things are hideous.

I'd like to see more of a variety with Ronnie's clothingline other than sweatpants, sweat shirts and bomber jackets, but then again I'm sure he'll price even shorts in the $100+ range. 

To be honest, I'd rather take my money to tried and true brands like Ralph Lauren any day.

ralph lauren :lol: :lol: good one

Back
Top Bottom