Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can anyone tell me how limited the daytona and Americana new balance are. How many pairs were produced thanks in advance

p4l 
glasses.gif

Why would you make sweats quilted when you can't even make the quilt last for more than two wears..... This is embarrassing
Same problem I have that I mentioned a few pages back. Happened on both my black and grey quilted bleekers with 4 wears on each and no washing.

And it's not like I did yoga in them to stretch it like crazy, I just knelt down to put on socks! And I bought these a little too big so its not even tight on me for me to stretch and rip the threads.

Last edited:
HEY THATS THE GUY WHO EMAILED ME BOUT MY COVES CANCELLATION/ DIBS ON NEXT RF X ASICS COLLAB.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Same problem I have that I mentioned a few pages back. Happened on both my black and grey quilted bleekers with 4 wears on each and no washing.

And it's not like I did yoga in them to stretch it like crazy, I just knelt down to put on socks! And I bought these a little too big so its not even tight on me for me to stretch and rip the threads.
Are these the bleekers from the Cove/Mint drop?  There is still a small left in the Oatmeal so i was considering either those or the Cinder Bleekers that just dropped for a near future cop

Are these the bleekers from the Cove/Mint drop?  There is still a small left in the Oatmeal so i was considering either those or the Cinder Bleekers that just dropped for a near future cop
If I were you I'd stay away from Oatmeal Quilted. The colour is nice and all, but that quilt won't last a month. 

If I were you I'd stay away from Oatmeal Quilted. The colour is nice and all, but that quilt won't last a month. 

Ya everyone seems pretty upset with them. Realistically you shouldn't need sweats for much longer and I will go ahead and assume he will put out another set of bleekers for fall so I am not too worried. If anyone that is super upset with their quilted wants to move them let me know I might be interested. Please delete this post if that is not allowed

yea, just plopping on the couch, i heard rips twice.

Funny all the quality complaints in here for some $100+ SWEATPANTS, yet people will continue to buy em.

Back
Top Bottom