Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I really hope he was only talking about the Indigo Quilted Bleeckers. That's how I read it in their blog release statement.

Will also posted that the Quilted Bleeckers were TTS and the traditional Bleeckers still ran big, so I sized down.
You are gonna be fine

I don
You're talking about craftsmanship issues though. We're talking about the actual quality of the materials used. Craftsmanship is going to vary from pair to pair regardless of brand. I've had made in the USA New Balance with craftsmanship issues and they're pretty much the gold standard when it comes to athletic footwear.
exactly, that $160 ticket price on the coves is not paying for quality. you're simply paying for a name/limited release. i wouldn't call the quality (materials) on the coves A+ either like someone else mentioned. it's good but doesn't even match GR NB material quality. if all you're concerned about is material quality, spend your $160 on made in USA/UK GR NB.

exactly, that $160 ticket price on the coves is not paying for quality. you're simply paying for a name/limited release. i wouldn't call the quality (materials) on the coves A+ either like someone else mentioned. it's good but doesn't even match GR NB material quality. if all you're concerned about is material quality, spend your $160 on made in USA/UK GR NB.

I don't agree with that. I think the materials you get on RF Asics models are just as good as a Made in USA NB model. I have 1300 salmon soles and 1300LG's right in front of me and the nubuck is basically the same as the coves and mints. It feels the same, looks the same, and is pretty much the same thickness. Asics vs NB GR's are a different story, but you're also paying premium prices with NB GR's as opposed to Asics. Both brands have been marking up models like crazy though. Manufacturing in the US obviously plays a role in price too.

I don't agree with that. I think the materials you get on RF Asics models are just as good as a Made in USA NB model. I have 1300 salmon soles and 1300LG's right in front of me and the nubuck is basically the same as the coves and mints. It feels the same, looks the same, and is pretty much the same thickness. Asics vs NB GR's are a different story, but you're also paying premium prices with NB GR's as opposed to Asics. Both brands have been marking up models like crazy though. Manufacturing in the US obviously plays a role in price too.
I can't argue with that when you have both models in hand and it may come down to variations with specific models. I've never owned or held salmon toes but I can speak to the coves (made in vietnam collab as we all know) and the m998bt's (made in usa gr) which I also have in hand. They both retailed at $160 and regardless of whether they are actually worth that asking price, you do feel you are getting more quality for your money with the nb's.

What have you guys been wearing with the red kildares? ( besides joggers and mercer and bleeker)

This must have been a massive learning curve for you.

I’m willing to admit that I was basically winging it until this collection. I really didn’t know too much about the process in terms of design and how fabrics mash up together. For example if one piece is sewn onto another piece, as with the asymmetrical shirt for example, I didn’t know how it would fall because the terry is heavier than denim. It was a lot of guessing and most of the pieces came out right, but there are also a lot of samples that we didn’t end up making.

Can I get a price check on DS Asics x NK 2.0s, OG all?
A slightly worn pair that was missing the OG insoles just went for ~$500 via PayPayl direct about a week ago. Size 10. 

DS in the right size would probably fetch around $750. Joints are so tough. 

Back
Top Bottom