Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Variety of Materials? They use nubuck and mesh.
Yeah vs the coves with are all suede. I like having more than one. I didn't say they were exotic or anything special, it just gives the shoe a bit more character and I like that.

Yeah vs the coves with are all suede. I like having more than one. I didn't say they were exotic or anything special, it just gives the shoe a bit more character and I like that.

If you prefer mesh to suede, thats cool, but the coves aren't all suede. They have the exact same nubuck in the exact same spots as the mints. The only difference is they use suede in the parts where the mints use mesh.

Lol I have 4 pairs of them......

And side by side, you'd really say the materials compare? You'd have to be blind. The suede/nubuck and mesh used on the GRs aren't nearly as nice as the Mints, not even close.

Last edited:
damn full size runs in almost everything. guess not alotta people were feelin this drop. still debating those quilted bleeckers

damn full size runs in almost everything. guess not alotta people were feelin this drop. still debating those quilted bleeckers
OK SO I GOT THE OATMEAL BLEECKERS FROM LAST DROP. DO THESE FIT THE SAME AS THEM OR WHAT LOCS. HELP ME OUT. THEY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TRASH. IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AN EXCHANGE FOR A MONTH 

OK SO I GOT THE OATMEAL BLEECKERS FROM LAST DROP. DO THESE FIT THE SAME AS THEM OR WHAT LOCS. HELP ME OUT. THEY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TRASH. IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AN EXCHANGE FOR A MONTH 
Ronnie said these run of bleeckers are TTS. All previous bleeckers they recommded to go a size down.

And side by side, you'd really say the materials compare? You'd have to be blind. The suede/nubuck and mesh used on the GRs aren't nearly as nice as the Mints, not even close.

Sorry, I looked at your recent posts and saw you posted in the d rose thread..

Anything you say from here on out is irrelevant.

The nubuck on the mints and coves is as premium as any other "premium" nubuck sneakers I own. I think people just prefer the look of pigskin suede (myself included) even though nubuck is actually more expensive than suede. I can't speak on the GR's though because any GR asics I've owned had garbage materials.

The nubuck on the mints and coves is as premium as any other "premium" nubuck sneakers I own. I think people just prefer the look of pigskin suede (myself included) even though nubuck is actually more expensive than suede. I can't speak on the GR's though because any GR asics I've owned had garbage materials.

The GRs I posted have the same materials as the mints except the mesh, I'll give the mints that.

But if you are paying premium dollar you better get quality, and quality is in the coves over the mints

Back
Top Bottom